Change?

I pulled away from Voight and went to Jax but he stepped back. "Jackson." I said. "No Harley just don't." He said and walked down the hallway and out the clubhouse doors. I ran after him and grabbed him "Jax I'm sorry." I said. "If you were you wouldn't be with Voight." "Now you know how I felt with you and Tara, doesn't feel good now does it." Just stop Harley." He said. "Stop what? Trying to find where my best friend went." I asked. "Stop trying to change who I am." "Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not trying to change you Tara is. She wants you out of the club, I don't, she hates the club, I don't, she hates your mom, I don't. When are you gonna realize she isn't for this life, she never was meant to be in it." I said. "Come find me when you get your head out of your ass." I said walking back inside and sitting at the bar. "HAPPY!" I yelled across the room. "Yeah?" He asked. "Can you give me a tattoo?" I asked. He nodded grabbed his stuff and sat next to me. We spent a good 30 minutes deciding what I wanted. When we did, he put the trace on the back of my shoulder and took it off. "This is gonna hurt for a bit." He told me I nodded and he started on my tattoo. "Chibby." I said as he walked by. "What can I do ye fur darlin'" He said in his accent that i've grown to love. "Can you grab me that bottle of whiskey?" I asked, he nodded and grabbed it, then handed it to me. I took a sip making sure not to move too much.

"What are you doing babe?" Voight asked sitting next to me. "Getting a tattoo." I said smiling. "What do the words mean?" He asked. "Truth and Justice, the hands mean taking justice and truth into your hands. Trying to find out both of those things with your own methods." I answered. "But why Irish?" He asked. "Because I'm part Irish duh." I said like he was stupid. "Of course. That was a stupid question." He said. "Yeah it kinds was." I said laughing. "Doesn't that hurt?" Kip asked. "When you've gone through the pain I have you tend not to really feel anything." I said sadly. Voight rubbed my arm and I kissed his cheek. "Where is Jax?" Tara asked walking into the clubhouse. "He went for a ride." I said. "Where?" She snapped. "I can't tell you. He went to his favorite spot." I said. "Do you know where that is?" She asked. "Yes." I answered. "Can you tell me?" She asked. "Nope." I said popping the p. "Why?" She asked. "Sweetie if he wanted you to know where he was he would tell you. I'm the only one that knows the spot because he's taken me there." I said. "Why would he take you there?" She snapped. "Because I'm his best-friend and I've been there for him through everything. So of course he's brought me there, of course I know where he would go if he gets angry, upset, or hurt, I know it all." I said. She let out and annoyed groan and walked out of the clubhouse, slamming the door on the way out. "Jesus she's a bitch." Voight said. We all laughed. "Yeah she is." Clay said walking in. "all done babe." Happy said wiping the rest of the ink off. "Thank you Hap." I said putting my shirt back on. "Anytime." he smiled.

I look out the window and see jax speeding down the road. He pulled into the lot parked his bike and ran in. All these bikes drove by shooting at the clubhouse. I froze didn't know what to do. I felt a sharp pain in my side. "Get down." Voight said, grabbing me and pulling me down. He along with the rest started shooting back. Within a few minutes everything was over. "Everybody whole?!?" Jax asked. Everyone nodded, I groaned and got up. "You could say that." I said while wincing in pain. Tara came in and ran to Jax. "Oh my god are you okay?" She asked. He nodded. "Can you patch her up?" He asked, pointing to me. "No she is not patching me up. Chibs grab me the first aid kit and some whiskey." He nodded and walked off. I walked over to the pool table and sat on top of it. "Voight babe can you help me get this off?" I asked. He nodded and came over, he lifted the shirt up and over my head and threw it on the ground. "Babe are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" He asked concerned. "I'm absolutely sure." I said. Chibs handed it to me, I opened it and grabbed the tweezers. "What the hell do you think you're doing." My dad asked. "I'm patching myself up." I said. "Why don't you just let Tara do it." Opie asked. "Because one I don't like her, two she's not the only fucking doctor in this room." I snapped.

"But-" "No Opie fuck off." I snapped again. I took a swig of whiskey, and tried pulling out the bullet out. "God Damn." I groaned in pain. I kept digging for a good minute until I was finally able to pull it out, and and set it next to me. I started stitching it up, as everyone was watching me. 10 minutes later and 8 stitches I was finally done. "Babe can you wrap this around me please." I asked Voight. "Yeah sure babe." He said grabbing it and started wrapping it over the shot and around my back, he did that twice and secured it with a safety pin. "There baby all set." He said. "Thank you." I said kissing him. I grabbed the bullet and went into the kitchen. I opened the cabinet and grabbed a bottle of bleach. Everyone came into the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Happy asked. "I'm making sure my blood gets off of this." I said dumping the bleach on it and scubing until it was spotless. "Why?" Jax asked. "Because of Tara and Hale." I said walking outside and out back. I threw the bullet so no one would be able to find it. I walked back in picked up my shirt and walked into my room. I put the shirt in the back of my closet and grabbed a new outfit I walked back out to see the cops there. I also saw Tara talking with really close to him and Jax outside smoking. I got pissed and stormed over there and punched Tara across the face. Hale put my hand behind my back and cuffed me. "Harley you are coming down to the station." He said, "Whatever." I said as Voight came up to me. "I'll be back soon, don't worry." I said kissing him. Hale pushed me forward and out the door. He put me in the cruiser and drove away. 5 minutes later we got to the station, Hale got me out walked me inside, and put me in holding. Unser came over "What the hell are you doing in here?" He asked. "I hit Tara." I said. He laughed and walked back to his desk.

Hale came into my cell 15 minutes later. "Why don't you care anymore?" He asked. I looked at him and glared. "Because I lost my child." I said. "And who was that you kissed one of your boy toys." he said. "First fuck you, you ignorant asshole, second he's my boyfriend. Third why the fuck are you in my cell." I said. "Tara wants to press charges." He said. "Haha that's funny well you can't keep me here you didn't read me my rights. You are supposed read me my rights at the clubhouse then charge me. Not charge me then read me my rights." I smirked. "Unser get me the fuck out of this cell." I said. He got up and opened it for me. "Thanks Unser see you later. And Hale, you better watch who fuck, cause Jax found out about you and tara. See you around." I said walking out the door, to see the whole club there and Voight. I walked over to him and kissed him. "Told you I'd be back soon." I smiled. "You alright?" Clay asked. "Oh yeah. Tara wanted to press charges but Hale forgot to read me my rights at the clubhouse so he couldn't charge me. Fucking idiot." I laughed. "Lets get back to the club and have a drink." Clay said to everyone. I got in the car with Voight and we all drove back to the clubhouse.