← ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ ⋟ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ←

His rough, warm hands gripped on your shoulder, enough to make you wince.

"Ch-Childe...?" You mumbled, inaudible to the man in front of you.

His warm forehead dropped on your shoulder creating slight pain, as he loosened his grip.

"Why... why would you do anything for sales and mora...? Is mora that important to you? You can just ask for mine..." He whimpered slightly, feeling defeated. Or in other words, rejected by you.

Your hands engulfed the tired man in a hug and tried to sooth his migraine.

"Look at me Ajax, do you like me?" You asked, lifting his forehead up. You plastered a gentle smile on your face and gently caressed his forehead with your hand.

"Can you not tell..? I was certain you're not that dense, but...even though you knew I liked you you still dare to let guys touch you? In front of, me?" Childe grumbled, and swatted your hand away.

"My my, are you perhaps,

-jealous?"

He wanted to wipe off that smirk that was drawn on your face. It should be him that's teasing you, and not the opposite.

"(Y/N), I-I...!"

Blood oozed onto his attire, and a moan accidentally slipped out of his thin, slightly chapped lips. Your teeth were grazing on his pale skin, and you flipped the two of you around.

You were now in control with his body.

"Y-You...! What a-are you d-doing..!" He croaked out, trying to push you off him, but you knew martial arts. You looked frail, but could beat a primo geovishap in a minute

"(Y/N)..." The ginger groaned in dissatisfaction. You looked up at him and gave him a questioning look, as he took this chance to flip you over, again.

"You naughty girl, why are you punishing me when I haven't done anything?" He growled in a low tone, and started attacking your neck.

His sharp fang like teeth but harder than you but him. Pure ecstasy and adrenaline were running through the both of your veins, as you whined in slight pain.

His teeth left several bite marks, but this wasn't enough. His fingers worked his way through your buttons impatiently, and you were now half undressed. The bandage wrapped around your chest we're getting ripped off, before you stopped him.

"Er-erm...Childe, do you want to take this somewhere else...? Like, my house or yours?" You mumbled, covering your chest, blushing from embarrassment.

"Now. Here. I cant wait anymore." He said, forcefully removing your hands from your body.

"Do you not want me to see it? I'm sure if one of those bandits asked you to strip you wouldn't even hesitate for extra mora." The tone of his voice was deep, laced with jealousy and malice.

"Would you love me if I provided you a lifetimes worth of mora...?"

He looked away, blushing while covering his mouth. You let out a tired laugh, and kissed him on the lips.

"I would've dated you even if you took my mora."

He took in what you said, and started to kiss back. It was gentle at first, but as time progressed, it became rough, and needy. One of his hands started undressing your skirt, as the other was playing with you hair.

You pushed him slightly away for air, but his response wasn't as pleasant.

"Be careful of what you're doing (Y/N)..." He mumbled lowly. "I've been annoyed for a while now."

A shiver ran down your spine as you shuddered to both his words and touch.

You tugged on his scarf and his top was soon off off him.

"Getting impatient aren't we?" He smirked, caressing the back of your head while the other hand is rubbing your waist.

A small whine escaped your lips but before you can complain you felt long, rough fingers hit the back of your throat. He kept thrusting his fingers in and out, making you squirm, bending down.

"Ch-Childe..s-"

Two fingers were thrusted in your entrance roughly with no mercy. He curled his fingers, making you throw your head back in pain and pleasure.

"Childe...s-slower." You moaned out, creating a show for your lover to enjoy.

"Mn mn, I won't be taking your request." He shook his head, instead, curling and turning his fingers at a faster pace, making your whines into uncontrollable moans.

His fingers slid out, and he started attacking your shoulder again, letting his sharp teeth sink into your flesh, devouring your sweet scent.

You finally caught your breath, but his fingers slammed themselves back in and you yelped in surprise.

"I'm not letting you catch your breath. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow. Fuck work, spend time with me tomorrow."

"Ch-Childe...payday is t-tomorrow...!" You squeaked, quite alarmed since you have to pay your rent.

"I can pay for that. What, are you saying no?"

You shook your head, as you controlled yourself to not moan.

"Looks like I'm not satisfying my princess enough. She isn't coming. She won't even let her lead voices slip from her mouth."

His hands took your hands off your mouth and stuck the two fingers in again.

"If we have to go back and forth, it's fine. I'll just have to do you all night."