← ᴢʜᴏɴɢʟɪ ⋟ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ←

Heyyy! This was requested by someone. Since you didn't ask for a specific genre, I thought fluff might be cute.

-Fluff

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

"It's seven o'clock already, get up..." You groaned, trying to drag your beloved out of bed.

"(Y/N)... stay with me a little longer. I'll make you your favorite tea later..." Zhongli groaned.

The winter's coldness is making both your spouse want to cringe onto any sort of warmth. To be specific, your warmth. The cold, ex-god of Liyue with a terrifying gaze is currently straddling on your arm begging you to stay with him in bed a little longer.

"Darling... 15 more minutes won't hurt..." Zhongli said, forcefully pulling you back to bed and under the covers.

You laid next to him and shook your head. He can be so immature sometimes, but you adored this side of him.

"Alright alright, 20 more minutes." You sighed, burying his head in your chest.

You felt him jolt in surprise but soon enough, he was burying his head in your chest. You wrapped your arms around him, cuddling each other.

"(Y/N)..." Zhongli said in a muffled noise.

"What is it?" You asked, running your fingers through his hair.

"Nothing." Zhongli said.

You can feel him smiling, and his face was warm. In fact, his face was extremely warm.

"Zhongli, are you sick? Did you catch a cold?" You asked, pushing his face away from your breasts.

He groaned and buried his face back in your chest, then shook his head.

"Zhongli... get your face out of my chest." You laughed, in a calm manner.

Zhongli popped his head out of the covers, looking up at you with lazy eyes. You then felt something poking one of your breasts, and it was Zhongli's finger.

"Ah- Zhongli...! What are you doing?" Your face flushed. The redder your face got, the more amused his expression got.

"Lay still, darling."

You laid still, and watched Zhongli get on top of you.

"What are you going to do?" You asked, looking into his eyes.

His giant body flopped onto you and you jolted in shock.

"Zh-Zhongli... you're too big..." you gasped for air as his weight was pressing onto you.

"Don't arouse me darling, it's only seven o'clock." Zhongli cooed in your ear.

You were confused, but understood immediately. You weren't trying to arouse him, but was really just complaining about his weight. Your face turned the color of crimson and you tried to push Zhongli off of you.

"D-Darling~" Zhongli moaned, still on top of you.

Your two hands were on his chest, and you can feel his quick heartbeat.

"Zh-Zhongli get o-off!" You stuttered like a stuttering mess, face getting redder. If that's even possible.

"Give me a reward first."

You were taken aback by Zhongli's lust-filled eyes. He was turned on already. You couldn't help but feel thirsty for his touch, but no. You have work.

"Just one kiss and that's it, okay? I don't like to be tardy." You said, leaning in, making both you and Zhongli sit up.

He closed his eyes and smelled your hair, slowly leaning in as well. Your lips made contact and you can feel Zhongli's tongue trying to reach into your mouth.

"Zhongli..." you said, breaking the kiss slowly with a string of saliva connecting your tongues.

"Darling, that wasn't a kiss." Zhongli whispered, sliding back under the covers.

"Hurry up, the funeral parlor needs you." You said, walking to the bathroom, wanting to clean yourself up.

You heard Zhongli groan in a sleepy voice, then the sound of rustling covers filled your ears.

"Hehe, he's probably sleeping again." You laughed, reaching for the toothbrush.

You decided to apply a bit of mascara and eyeliner to make your drowsy eyes more lively. Just as you were about to line your eyes, you felt a pair of arms wrap you from behind.

"Darling I'm soooo horny..." you heard Zhongli groan.

"Zhongli..." you groaned, equally as loud.

"I'm going to cling onto you all day... fuck what is wrong with me..."

"Are you really?"

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

He kept his word. You were walking around the streets of Liyue with a tall man trailing behind you. You were rich (bossy CEO (Y/N) arc) and busy. Your legs took you to several jewelry shops while you checked in on your employees.

"U-Um, p-please get a-away from o-our boss! Sh-She looks uncomfortable..." your employee stuttered.

"Ah that's my boyfriend." You laughed.

She blushed in embarrassment and started bowing.

"IM SO SORRY BOSS I DIDN'T KNOW-"

"Yeah Zhongli go away you're disrupting my work."

Both your employee and Zhongli were frozen in shock.

"(Y/N) you're so mean." Zhongli pouted.

"B-Boss..." Your employee looked at you like she's about to cry.

"Chang He, you said that you're taking this afternoon off?" You asked, stepping in the shop with Zhongli following you,

"Yes boss. M-My fiancé s-said that he's i-inviting me on a date..." she stuttered.

"Looks like someone is going to get railed~" you joked at your employee.

Her face blew up and you could have sworn you saw smoke coming out of her ears.

"Now run along now. Don't be late." You winked at your employee.

"YOU'RE THE BEST BOSS!" She yelled, running off.

"You wanna get railed don't you."

You looked behind you and Zhongli was eyeing you with serious eyes.

"What kind of question is th...at...." You mumbled.

Zhongli was towering above you and you were cornered.

"K-Knock it off Zhongli, I'm working." You grumbled, trying to push the guy off.

"Zhongli, Zhongli, Zhongli... that's all you call me?" Zhongli muttered, smelling your neck.

"Wh-What else should I call you?" You stuttered.

Zhongli have never been like this. He was acting so out of character that it stunned you.

"(Y/N), I am your's."

You felt butterflies swarm in your stomach, and you could hear your own heartbeat. He then reached for your hand and put it on his chest.

"Do you not feel how fast my heart is beating because of you?" Zhongli looked at you with hurt eyes.

"(Y/N), just know that..."

He buried his face in your neck.

"I belong to you."