← ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ⋟ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ←

This was a request. Thank you all so much for appreciating this book :)

-Smut
-Degrading

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

You were just casually fixing Venti's lyre. Your fingers twisted and turned the strings, fastening new strings on the instrument while wondering when will Venti come home.

"I knew he was an alcoholic but it's past 11 already..." you mumbled to yourself.

"I'll take a shower first then."

You did your business and was only wearing your undergarments when you heard a strange knocking at your door.

"L-Let go o-of meeeeee..."

"Not until (Y/N) comes."

Venti and Kaeya's voice.

You hurriedly slipped on a shirt and opened the door.

"O-OHHh (y/N)..! whAt aRe yOu dOinG?" Venti slurred.

"Sorry (Y/N), the bard got drunk. Alright alright, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone. By the way, you look real sexy in your nightgown~" Kaeya cooed.

"Kaeya!" You yelled, then laughed.

"H-Hey sHe's mInE whAt Are yOu doInGgGgG..." Venti broke out of his grasp, then wrapped his arms around your waist. "H-HEr bOdY bElOngS tO mEee..!" Venti slurred even more.

"Good night then, amor." Kaeya playfully blew a kiss at Venti then closed the door.

"HeHhaahHe hE bLew a kIss at mE...!" Venti giggled.

"Let's get you undressed and on bed..." You groaned, already used to this shit.

"WoAhahahh yOur bOoBieS aRe sO (big/small/average)!! I loVe yOu sO MuCh..." Venti cooed, while you lead him to the kitchen.

"Why Are yoU fILLing uP a GlAss oF wAter-"

You splashed the cup of water on Venti and he shuddered in shock.

"What was that for..."

You got taken aback by his husky and needy voice. It seemed as if you changed him by just a splash of water. Not his personality but... a different type of drunk.

"Darling, what are you doing?" He whispered, head hanging low.

"U-Uh Venti, I think you had too much to drink. Let me bring you to bed." You replied, slightly afraid of what he was going to do next.

"Too much to drink? Well you're not wrong. It's just... I'm a little hungry." Venti muttered.

"You're hungry? I'll whip something up for you wait here-"

Venti then roughly pulled you into him then whispered in your ear, "I wasn't clear. I didn't want to eat food, I want to devour you my dear."

His lips crashed into yours, roughly forcing his tongue through the opening of your lips. You accidentally let out a small moan, moaning in his mouth.

"So naughty, moaning in my mouth. You deserve some punishment don't you think?" Venti laughed like a villain.

Suddenly, a gust of wind blew your shirt off of you and you were left in your white, undergarments.

"Lace?" Venti scoffed, "Who are you wearing this for?"

"U-Um..." You gulped.

"Silly girl, I'm just teasing you." Venti chuckled, swooping in with another kiss.