← xɪᴀᴏ ⋟ ʜᴇʀ ←

Heyyyy :) If you guys are interested in a Xiao fanfiction then I recommend you to check out my newest book, (not doing too well but it's okay). Sorry for stalking you guys though, have fun :)

TYSM FOR ALL OF YOU! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS, READS, REQUESTS, AND VOTES :)

-Angst
-Blood, violence warning
--------------------------------------------------------------

You walked through the streets of Liyue in the middle of the night on an errand while mumbling to yourself. You were no adepti, not wealthy, and not interesting either. You're just a normal worker of Liyue who was (ugly/normal/beautiful), nothing too special.

The streets of Liyue glowed, as neon lights flickered. You were alone, strolling through the streets with rose tinted cheeks, and achohol scented breath.

"Xiao...?" You whispered for the hundredth time, tears starting to drip from your chin.

"Why is it that you never respond my calls and always respond her hers?" You choked, heart dropping.

"What if I disappeared in this world, would it be better for everyone?" You coughed up blood again, from the lack of sleep and too much wine.

Your hands wiped the remaining blood on your chin and smeared it all over your eyes while rubbing them.

"Why does it always have to be her? What's so good about her? Please, why can't you look at me...? Why is it always her that gets people's attention? She's cute, but what else is there?! She doesn't even like you, and there you are, chasing her with all your might." You cried out once again, scaring the citizens of Liyue.

You craved for Xiao's attention. It wasn't his looks nor his voice that drew you in. You simply... just fell for him after talking and laughing with him. He's constantly friendzoning you, and all you two talked about was her.

"You deserve so much better... but why do you constantly dream and chase her? I don't get it..." You mumbled, sitting down.

You look on your right, and there she was. With a small call, Xiao appeared in front of her eyes, gently carrying her, bridal style, leaving you in the corning coughing blood.

"Please... help..." You choked, no longer having the energy and stregth to continue on talking.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a new day. You talked to Xiao this morning about her and had fun. You craved for love, and Xiao didn't give you any. However, something drew you in, and you don't know what that is. Every little thing that he has said was stuck in your mind, and you didn't mind him accompanying you everywhere you go. It was a normal day at work really, but something about these tiring months is making you especially tired.

"(Y/N), please deliver these papers to the bank. We're short on people." Your manager called you, piling a stack of papers on your desk.

While walking there, you saw her again. For someone so attention deprived, you couldn't help but stare enviously at Xiao and the girl laughing, playing with Xiao's polearm. What's so good about her? She doesn't even have a vision! Other than that... shes's too goddamn perfect. Too, perfect.

She's so perfect that it's fucking annoying.

Your coworker happend to walk past you, also on an errand.

"Look (Y/N), this is just some advice. The adepti isn't going to bat an eye at you. What's so good about him anyways? Well the girl he's with is pretty cute," she sighed, then chuckled after.