← ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ⋟ ᴄᴏʀsᴇᴛ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ←

heyy this chapter is a continuation of a really old oneshot i did a while back. people have requested for part two so here it is! (might wanna go back and re-read it for context though, i'm so sorry).

- smut
- dom venti

———————————————————————————

"Am I allowed to fight you, my dearest?" Venti asked, finger slowly trailing up to your chest.

"Excuse me? F-Fight..?" You questioned.

"With our mouths, let's see who will be the winner." Venti leaned in, biting your bottom lip.

You ached for his touch, feeling his hot breath on your shoulder. As he bridal carried you to your bed, he dropped you on the bed and crawled, towering above you.

You looked messy but fresh, sprawled in the bed.

"(Y/N)... if you continue to look this good, you'll torture me to death." Venti said lowly, his eyes piercing you sharply.

He lowered his body more and started kissing your face.

"You're so pretty, I want you all to myself." Venti groaned, aware of his growing bulge.

His lips glided from your lips to your nose, your eyelids, then you jawline.

You bit your lip, trying your best to not make a sound, but that gradually got difficult. His warm lips started kissing you harder and harder, until he was practically giving you hickeys all over.

You couldn't help but let out a quiet moan, sending Venti to heaven. You then covered your mouth.

"Make that sound for me again baby." Venti groaned, sitting up.

You panted breathlessly as he wrapped his arms around your behind and placed you on him as he sat. You straddled him as you felt your heat press against his bulge.

You leaned in and kissed him gently while lifted your hips and put them down again.

"H-Hahh.. yes... just like that.." Venti moaned in your mouth, lifting his hips, hoping for more friction.

You felt his bulge grow larger through the thin fabric of his pants against your heat.

"Y-You're only wearing your underwear...?" Venti groaned, as you grinder harder onto Venti.

You opened your mouth trying to answer, but the only thing that came out were small mumbles, making Venti's arousal escalate.

Your laced panties were soaking wet as Venti exploded his hands from the top to the bottom of your body. His hand squeezed your chest making you squeal on surprise.

"V-Venti, I-"

He shut you up with his lips, harshly attacking yours as you just as violently kissed back.

He took that as an opportunity and so his fingers trailed from button to button of the white blouse, then stopping at the brown corset. Your chest was exposed to him as he broke the kiss and kissed your chest.

"You know, this corset, I made it myself during the archon war. It was the prettiest corset I have. I was very good with my hands." Venti smirked at you, playing with the white string.

"I don't know about that.. do you want to show me how good you are with your hands?" You teased getting off of his lap.

"You started this darling... I'll make sure I fuck you so hard to the point where the only name you can utter out of your pretty mouth is mine." Venti licked his lips, slowly laying you down on your back and placed himself between your legs.