← ᴀʟʙᴇᴅᴏ ⋟ sᴋᴇᴛᴄʜ ←

- smut

- some swearing

————————————————————————
"Albedo! I'm home." You yelled in the apartment the two of you owned.

You and Albedo just started dating not too long ago. He was gentle, soft, and caring, but he's been acting off lately. He used to always agree to movie nights and cuddling despite how busy he was, pat your head when you did a good job, ask for hugs, and stay patient with you when you were being irrational.

Every day after work, Albedo would always groan and immediately take a shower. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but he'd act distant. The two of you wouldn't talk but have the bare minimum in conversation so the both of you could get through the day. He wouldn't even look you in the eye.

Something was off, and you were determined to find out what it was.

You placed your bag on the couch and shuffled into the kitchen to see Albedo in an apron, cooking dinner.

"Hey, how's dinner going?" You started a casual conversation two feet away from him.

"It's alright." He answered, not looking up from his cutting board.

There was an awkward silence before you thought of an idea. He loved back hugs.

So, you slowly crept behind him and gently wrapped your arms around his waist, earning a jolt from him. He stopped cutting and just stayed in that position. The back of his neck and his ears was red, and he had an anxious yet frustrated expression etched on his face.

"Go away (Y/N). I don't need you in the kitchen." He hissed harshly, turning away.

Well, that backfired.

The two of you sat quietly at the dinner table, chewing on your food. There was an awkward tension at the dinner table.

"Soo... how did your day go?" You attempted to start another conversation, but Albedo just shrugged.

"It went fine."

Now you were in a pinch, and obviously, you're trying hard to make a conversation work.

Act casual, act casual.

Your mind swirled with all sorts of possibilities about why Albedo ignored you. Did you accidentally tip his test tubes over while you were sleeping? Did he finally find the girl in his dreams? Were you not seductive enough??

"I'm going to shower," Albedo said to you flatly, standing up and leaving the dinner table.

He placed his plate in the sink and headed to the shared bathroom.

You felt like giving up on your investigation and left the dinner table as well, stacking the tableware, placing them in the sink, and then washing them. Albedo was acting like a divorced older man, and it worried you.

You sighed and climbed onto the bed the two of you shared. Another attempt failed. You cursed to yourself and rolled around before you rolled on something hard. You lifted the blanket to see his sketchbook.

"He's still in the shower... it won't hurt to take a peek." You flipped through the pages hoping to find a clue or two.

You stopped at a particular page, and you flipped it. And she scanned it, and there were more.

"What the fuck..." You widened your eyes.

There were detailed and messy, sensual sketches of the two of you. In one of them, he was propping you on the table counter; in the other, he was eating you out with your head hung back.