Chapter 13

Lucio's arm was wrapped around Sylvia's waist, as they walked into the lavish club. Liliana and Giovanni were behind them. Sylvia was in utter shock when they entered. She didn't expect a club to look like this. The interior was mostly white and gold, there was no dance floor; just small booths. It looked more like a restaurant than a club.

"And people are hanging from the ceiling, isn't this supposed to be a club?" Whispered Liliana loud enough for them to hear. People were indeed hanging from the ceiling, they were motionless twirled around various pieces of fabric.

"I can do that, it's extremely entertaining and a great workout." They all looked at Sylvia with a confused expression.

"What? There's a lot of things you still don't know about me babes."

"I'm installing these contraptions in our living room tomorrow. You're going to give me a demonstration of what you can do." He said quietly into her ear. His tone was seductive, making her clear her throat.

"That's it. It's a fucking club not a funeral home." Liliana barked out angrily. She grabbed Sylvia's hand, leading her to the DJ's booth.

"Put a song we can dance to on. Right now. " Liliana demanded.

"I can't I have orders to... "

"I won't hesitate to kill you. Do it." Sylvia was trying to hold in her laughter, seeing the poor DJ's expression. The man did as Liliana requested, making a wicked smile  appear on both females' face.

Liliana once again dragged Sylvia to the middle of the room. Taking one of her hands and twirling her around. Sylvia started feeling the music, her body dancing on its own. She could feel Liliana breath on her face, evident of their close proximity. Their bodies grinding into each other's, not caring who was watching.

"How is it?" Lucio heard Theodore's voice.

"How is what? " He replied, not taking his eyes off Sylvia. He was getting drunk off of the way her body moved.

"Walking around with something so precious on your arm."

"If you're referring to Sylvia; she's a person not a fucking Rolex watch." He spat back, still refusing to look at the disgusting man.

"Enjoy her while you can." Theodore whispered, making Lucio finally look at him, his eyes filled with anger.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked but Theodore turned his back, walking away. Lucio reached for his gun, however a hand stopped him.

"Not here, not now." Giovanni merely said.

"I found a guy who says he's got intel. He's coming by the mansion in two days, keep it on the low until then. " He spoke again, before disappearing. Lucio was left alone on one of the booths, sipping on his scotch, his eyes returning back to Sylvia.

"What is a man like yourself doing all alone?" A female voice he didn't recognize said. He turned around and saw a beautiful woman, though not nearly as gorgeous as Sylvia.

"Drinking." He solely answered. The woman took a seat next to him.

"Are you here by yourself?" She asked again, he rolled his eyes, annoyed by her many questions.

"No I'm here with my wife." Sylvia wasn't even his girlfriend, but the wife title was more intimidating.

"Where is she? I don't see her around." The woman bit her lip, placing her hand on his arm. He took her hand in between two fingers, showing his disgust and placed it to the table. Suddenly the girl's head was smashed on the table.

"Take a better look around next time sweetheart." A furious Sylvia whispered into the woman's ear.

"What the fuck! You have no idea who you're messing with bitch." The girl screamed, managing to stand up. Sylvia laughed a humorless laugh before landing a punch on the girl's face. She kicked her stomach, making her kneel to the ground.

"I give zero fucks who you are, all I know is that when someone says they are taken, you back the fuck away. Now go back to whatever cave you came from and if I see you near my man again, not even God will recognize your face when in done." Sylvia spat on the girl's face, before standing up and sitting on Lucio's lap. The girl stood up, wiping the saliva from her face, going into another booth.

"Who was that?" Liliana asked, sitting at the booth as well.

"Mr. D'Angelo. " Another person appeared.

"What can I help you with Mr. Andreston?"

"I'd like to apologize for my daughter's behavior, I didn't even see her coming to your booth. Just know I don't want any trouble with you or your lady, I hope you can except my apology." He bowed. Lucio looked at Sylvia, silently asking her on what to do.

"Having morals is rather important in life. Educate your daughter more on them." Sylvia merely said.

"The lady spoke, you got your answer." Lucio added, making the man nod his head and walk away.

"Please beat me up as well. You looked so hot being all like that's my man back off." Liliana begged wiggling her eye brows. Sylvia just laughed, leaning into Lucio's embrace.