Chapter 14

Small warning! This chapter is sexual, you can skip it if you're uncomfortable<3

They were all back home after their eventful night. Like the past days Sylvia was in Lucio's room.

"Would you mind unzipping my dress?" She asked. Lucio walked up behind her, taking her long hair out of the way.

He started slowly unzipping her dress, his fingers gently caressing over Sylvia's back. Once the zipper was all the way down, his hand reached for the straps of her dress, pulling one after the other. The dress fell off Sylvia's body, pulling around her feet. She was yet to turn around and face him.

He took a step closer, her naked back pressed to his chest. He placed a kiss on her shoulder, making his way down her back. His kisses stopped at her waist. His hands reached for her fallen dress. She lifted up her foot, as he took the dress throwing it somewhere in the room.

His kisses started once again, this time she could see him. Starting from her shin going upwards, he bit her thigh, his eyes finding hers. Her breathing was uneven when he started taking off her underwear with his teeth.

She was already wet from the sight of him kneeling before her. A moan escaped her mouth when she felt his tongue lick her folds.

"My good girl, already wet for me." He whispered in between her legs.

His tongue found her throbbing clit. He started sucking it, his tongue simultaneously making small fast moves. Sylvia grabbed his hair, moaning loudly. With his one hand he was gripping her hip, the other traveling to her entrance.

He roughly entered two fingers at her, his mouth never living her clit. He was thrusting his fingers into her hard, his tongue licking her. Sylvia was barely able to keep standing, her moans were uncontrollable and her knees were shaking. With one last thrust he stopped raising to his feet. His lips found hers kissing her passionately, he gripped her hips, making her jump on him.

She could feel him being hard underneath his trousers. He threw her on the bed, getting on top of her. Her hands reached for her strapped dagger but he stopped her.

"Keep that on." He mumbled, undoing his tie, never breaking the kiss.

"Give me your hands darling." He demanded pulling away. He tied her hands together, kissing her once again. He held her hands above her head, whereas his other hand started rubbing her clit. Moans were escaping her mouth, he wasn't being gentle. He was rubbing her so hard, that it hurt a little, turning her on even more.

"What do you want darling?" He asked, pulling away and studying her face. She didn't answer she just bit her lip.

"Use your words." He ordered, aggressively entering his finger inside of her, making her cry out in pleasure.

"I want you. Only you. " She managed to breathe out, a devilish smile plastering on Lucio's face.

"That's right, you're my dirty little whore aren't you?" He asked, thrusting his finger deeper into her.

"Yes I am." A low deathly chuckle escaped his lips. His hands temporarily left her body, as he unbuckled his belt, taking off his trousers.

"Move your hands and you're going to regret it." He threatened. Sylvia licked her lips, watching him as he placed himself at her entrance. His eyes found hers and with a violent thrust he was inside of her.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, pleasure was taking over her entire body. He brutally thrusted in and out of her. His hand wrapped around her throat, she was moaning his name loudly. Her eyes closed, he was going at a hard and slow paste, making her crazy.

"Open your eyes. Look at me when I fuck you." She opened her eyes, tears were pulling in her them due to the immense pleasure. She started to feel her knees shaking, a knot appearing in her stomach. Her tied hands moved, making him stop and pull out. He grabbed her face, her cheeks stinging a little, from the contact.

"What did I tell you about your hands?" When she didn't answer his question, he pulled out turning her around.

She was now facing the pillow, feeling his hands reaching for her dagger. He took her dagger in his hand. He lifted up her hips, his dick rubbing against her ass. She felt the tip of the dagger at the back of her neck, he was caressing her body with it. A small moan escaped her mouth, making him press the tip deeper into her skin, drawing a little blood.

"You're going to be quiet. That's what you get for not following orders." With the tip of the dagger he spread the blood, making another soft moan escape her mouth. He threw the dagger and gripped a fistful of her hair with his one hand, landing a slap on her ass with the other.

"Be fucking quiet. " She bit her lip harshly, feeling him entering her again, this time slower, torturing her. He landed another slap on her ass, finally entering his entire length.

She was biting her lip so hard, holding back her moans that it started bleeding. She felt every inch of him, his thrusts faster than last time and more brutal. He was landing slap after slap on her, his other hand still gripping her hair. She felt her knees shaking, she felt the knot in her stomach untying. Her vision turned blurry from the tears that escaped her eyes. With a last hard thrust they both came. She felt his hot cum dripping down her leg, mixing with her own.

He pulled out completely, turning Sylvia around and untying her hands. He dropped to the bed next to her, draping his arm around Sylvia's shoulder. She snuggled into his chest, as he pressed a kiss at her forehead. They looked into each other's eyes, his thumb traced over her bloodied lip.

"Ora sei la mia malvagia tentatrice. (Now you're mine evil temptress.) "

"E anche tu sei mio re dell'inferno. (And you are mine too king of hell.) "