Chapter 16

Sylvia was hanging from the dark-coloured fabrics that Lucio had put up the previous day. Lucio was sitting on his usual armchair, a glass of whiskey in his hand, watching her spin around. He wore his usual attire; a black shirt with the top buttons undone.

She was wearing lacey black underwear, contrasting with her silver hair. Her back was arched, her leg wrapped around one of the pieces of fabric. Two bodyguards came in, leading a man to the living room. Lucio's eyes never left Sylvia as the man sat down. The man's eyes finally landed on Sylvia, studying her body.

"She's a work of art isn't she?" Lucio asked his companion. He couldn't answer the Don's question, his words were caught in his throat.

He was mesmerized by the woman that slowly spun, her body was one with the fabrics. He reached his hand out, desperately trying to get a touch of this angelic being that landed on earth.

"Ah-ah, my friend the thing with expensive pieces of art is that no one touches except for the owner. " The man's eyes snapped back at Lucio, retreating his hand.

With a swift twirl, Sylvia let herself loose from the fabrics, getting to her feet. She walked to Lucio, sitting on his lap.

"My name is George Brown, I believe your second in command has informed you why I'm here." The man said, clearing his throat.

"I know who you are." Lucio placed a kiss on Sylvia's neck.

"Mi amore (My love) Why don't you show our guest how greatful we are to have him here?" Lucio said, placing a strand of hair behind her ear.

Sylvia stood up, walking towards the man. Once she reached him, her hand started caressing his hair. He closed his eyes, leaning into her touch. Her nails scrapped over his neck, digging into his skin a little. His eyes snapped open, averting back to Lucio.

His position hadn't changed, though the man noticed how Lucio was observing his every move. Sylvia was behind the man still playing with his hair. The look on Lucio's eye was deadly, when he downed his whiskey, throwing the glass on the table, pieces of glass flying everywhere as it broke.

"No, no Mr. D'Angelo, she's yours, she's your lady." The man was scared. Sylvia clicked her tongue. He was supposed to be an assassin here to kill Lucio, not shit his pants.

"That's right, I'm his lady." She seductively whispered into his ear. She grabbed a dagger that was laying on a small table next to him, slitting his throat.

"Men are predictable and stupid." She mumbled as the man bled to death on the couch.

Sylvia looked at Lucio who still hadn't changed his position. He was still staring at her, she smirked walking to the table, Lucio had smashed the glass on. She sat on the table in front of him, not caring that small glass shards were cutting her skin.

*sexual scene (I need Jesus in my life)*

She opened her legs, her hands bloody, as she traced them from her neck, to the rest of her body. She saw Lucio's jaw clench, when her hands found her underwear.

"Come on Luc, I know how my bloody hands turn you on." She whispered seductively, a dark chuckle coming from Lucio's mouth.

In a second her legs were wrapped around Lucio's waist. He kissed her passionately, their tongues dancing in the rhythm. She unbuckled his pants, dropping on the floor. He pushed her underwear to the side, impatiently entering her.

His hands were at the table, the shards cutting him as well. She moaned and scratched his back, as he thrusted in and out of her forcefully.

"Lucio." She moaned out his name, making him go harder. Underneath them the small table was shaking.

His hair was falling out of place, sweat appearing on his forehead. His eyes were locked on her. With his one hand, he stroked Sylvia cheek, leaving blood on it because of the cuts. He felt her walls clench around him, he started going slower. Sylvia the familiar knot in her stomach, releasing herself.

Once he felt her hot cum all over him, he pulled out. He tried to stand up, but Sylvia pulled him back into a kiss. Her hands finding their way to his hard dick.

"If I'm cumming so are you. " She mumbled in the kiss.

She immediately started stroking his dick, making him groan in the kiss. Her moves started fast, slowing down in between, teasing him. She felt his cum on her hand, mixing with the blood. Once his cum had completely covered her hand, she broke the kiss. Staring into his eyes, she brought her hand to her mouth licking it. The salty taste of his cum, with the metallic one of blood, swirling in her mouth.
****I'm going for an exorcism after writing that. ****

Lucio took off his shirt, placing it around Sylvia. They were both breathless, sitting straddled in each other's arms at the armchair.

"What the fuck is this smell?" Liliana's voice was heard. Her, Giovanni and Antonio appeared into the living room.

"It smells like death and..." Giovanni started, making a disgusted face.

"Sex." Antonio completed Giovanni's sentence.

"Ew." The three of them said at the same time.

"I don't even want to know, I'll call someone to clear the body." Giovanni said raising his hands in surrender.

"Do you want to have a date night tonight?" Sylvia whispered in Lucio's ear, completely ignoring the three other people.

"Of course my love." He answered, stroking her hair.