The Battle of Christophsis

Narrator: "A galaxy Divided! Striking swiftly after the Battle of Geonosis, Count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes, separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army." "With few clones available, the Jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the outer rim as more and more planets choose to join Dooku's Separatists." "While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace." "Chaos and crime spread, and the innocent become victims in a lawless galaxy." "Crime lord Jabba the Hutt's son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates." "Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help." "A call the Jedi are cautious to answer."

(Vevo's Pov)

I was summoned to the Jedi council chamber. As I walked through the halls of the Jedi temple I wondered why I was being summoned. While I was deep in thought it seemed that I bumped into someone knocking them over. I looked down to see a Togruta girl. She had bright orange skin. Her Lekku had a white and blue pattern. Her uniform showed a lot more skin than my traditional Jedi robes.???: "Ugh." I reached my hand out to help her up and said "Sorry, I didn't see you there." The young Togruta took my hand. ???: "It's okay." Her eyes go wide a bit. It was a common reaction to most that saw. It was rare to see Kaleesh in halls of the jedi. Especially nowadays. And maybe it also had to do with my bone mask. The Togruta shakes out of her trance. ???: "Oh sorry , I'm Ahsoka Tano." I Replied "Vevo san Rush , but you can either call Vevo for short." Ahsoka nods. Ahsoka: "So I see that you're heading the Jedi Council Chamber." I simply nod in response . Ahsoka: "Yeah I'm heading there too." "I wonder why we are being called in." "Do think we're finally getting assigned to our very own Jedi master?" I just simply shrug. "You don't seem to talk a lot do you." I nod . We walked to the chamber in a long awkward silence.

We both enter the circular chamber of the Jedi council. First thing I noticed was there was a lack of councilmen there in person. Most if not all the members were all holos. The only two who were actually there were Grand Master Yoda and Master Windu. Master Windu: "I am sure you two are confused as to why you have been summoned." We both nod. "You two are considered to be top of your class in the Jedi Temple." "You both will now have the rank as padawan." Master Yoda: "Two Master you two will be assigned." I could feel Ahsoka's excitement ooze from her . Ahsoka: "Really ?! I mean thank you Master Yoda and Master Windu." "May I ask who are we being assigned to?" Master Windu: "You two will be assigned to Master Obi-wan Kenobi and Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker."

I gave odd look to that and said " I  thought I would  be assigned to Master  Vos or Master Secura?" Master Windu: "No, though there both strong and wise  Masters the council believes Master Kenobi would be more suited to you..." "So we decided to assign you Master Kenobi." I felt there was something more to the council's decision but I left it alone. I just simply nodded at their reasoning. Ahsoka: "So I guess I'm being assigned Master Skywalker." Master Yoda: "Correct you are , young one." Mace Windu: "They are currently on the planet Christophsis." "When you make contact immediately tell them to return to the Jedi Temple." We both nod and head to the spaceport.

We were now in the cruiser heading to the planet Christophsis. I could still feel the excitement ooze from the young togruta. Ahsoka: "I never asked but how old are you?" I answered "15" Ahsoka: "Where are you from? I have never seen you kind before." I sighed and said "The planet of Kalee in wild space." Ahsoka: "So what-" Interrupted her "You seem to ask a lot of questions." Ahsoka: "Oh sorry, I'm just a bit nervous." I just simply stand up from the seat and put my hand on her forehead. "Hey what are you doin-" "Hey I don't feel nervous anymore." "How did you do that?" I only simply put a finger over the mouthpiece of my mask . I could feel the ship landing . We both walked to the exit.

As the ship opened I saw a human that looked to be in his 30s with reddish brown hair and beard. I assumed this to be Master Obi-wan Kenobi. Next to him was a human that looked to be much younger. He was probably close to Ahsoka and my age. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes. I thought, 'And this must be Master Skywalker.' Master Kenobi: "Younglings?" Master Skywalker: "And who are you two supposed to be?" I hear the chirping from the blue and silver astromech droid. I looked to Ahsoka to speak first. Ahsoka: "I'm Ahsoka." I said "And Vevo san Rush." Ahsoka: "Master Yoda sent us ." "We were told to tell both of you that you must get back to the Jedi Temple immediately." "There's an emergency." I could feel frustration from Master Skywalker. Master Skywalker: "Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but we're in a bit of an emergency right here." Master Kenobi: "Yes, communications have been a bit unreliable, but we've been calling for help." I said "Well council was unaware of your situation and they haven't heard from you so they sent us to deliver the message." Master Skywalker sighed. Master Skywalker: "Oh, great." "They don't even know we're in trouble." Ahsoka: Maybe you can relay a signal through the cruiser that just dropped us off."