That Crazy Bald Witch

Viceroy Gunray captured. Senator Padme has scored a victory against the Separtist Alliance on the remote world of Rodia, securing the arrest of diabiocal confederate leader, Nute Gunray. The Jedi Council has dispatched Master Luminara Unduli , Obi Wan Kenobi's Vevo and Anakin Skywalker's Pawdawan Ahsoka to escort the Viceroy to Coruscant under heavy guard. Once there, he will face trial for his many war crimes.

(Vevo's Pov)

We all stood in the cockpit of the Consular class cruiser . Master Luminara , Ahsoka and I were assigned to bring this waste of oxygen to justice. Master Luminara walks over to the pilot. Master Luminara: "Captain, have you made contact with the cruiser?" Clone pilot: "Yes, general. We'll patch you through now." The clone pressed a button which turned on the monitor above. Master Luminara: "Jedi cruiser Tranquility,this is General Luminara Unduli requesting permission to land." Senate Commando: "You are cleared, general. We await your prisoner's arrival." Master Luminara: "Thank you, Captain Argyus. I look forward to delivering him to you." I looked back at the prisoner. He seemed to be trying to bribe the clones. I chucked at the sight. Nute Gunray: "What so funny , Jedi." I said "You just tried to bribe a clone with credits." He scowled. Ahsoka rolled her eyes. She walked over to Master Luminara. Ahsoka: "Finally. It's been such a boring trip."

We dock into the hangar in the Venator Class destroyer. We took our prisoner off the ship and started walking down the long hallway to the brig. Nute Gunray: "This is an outrageous miscarriage of justice. I demand my litigator." Commander Gree: "Keep moving." The clone said, pushing him forward. A group of Senate commandos meet up with us in the hallway. I looked towards the blonde headed captain of the Senate commando. I felt something off about him. He noticed me staring at him and gave me a friendly smile. I thought 'This one is hiding their true nature.'

Captain Argyus: "Greetings, general. We have the brig all ready for this traitor." I sigh in relief . 'Thank the gods that we are getting rid of him. I was growing tired of his whining.' I thought. Master Luminara: "Very good, Captain. Commander Gree, let's get underway." Commander Gree: "Right way, sir. Let's move." Commander Gree and the Senate Commandos take the maggot to the brig. Ahsoka: "Senate Commandos? How does a money-grubbing worm like Gunray rate all this security? He doesn't look that dangerous." I admitted "I agree with Ahsoka, it does seem to be a bit overkill don't you think." Master Lumanara looked towards with a look of concern. Master Luminara: "Don't let your overconfidence give Gunray another advantage , you too. Even now, his allies may be conspiring against us."

We now stood in the cell of the viceroy interrogating him, seeing if he would break. Master Luminara: "Your thoughts betray you, viceroy. I can sense your concern, the fear that fear that you will lose the wealth and power that the war has given you." Nute Gunray: "I have no idea what you're talking about." I smiled as I felt his fear creep up on him. Interrogation is my specialty. With my extreme ability to sense emotions through the force, interrogation came easy. Even back home on Kalee , mother would always leave the interrogation of the huk prisoners to me. But it was nice to see a master at work.

I look to my right. I could feel Ahsoka's frustration. I thought 'Come on Ahsoka , hold out a little longer. I can feel he is almost there.' Master Luminara: "You hide a great many things: The names of your secret allies, the location of their bases." Nute Gunray: "I am an innocent pawn in all of this." Master Luminara: "If you're merely a pawn, then who are you protecting?" Nute Gunray: "No one I....I know nothing." And with that I felt Ahsoka anger seep out as she slams her hand on the table. Ahsoka: "Liar! Liar!" She ignites her emerald blade. "I'm tired of all this whining." She holds her blade to his throat. "Tell us what we want to know right now, or I will gut you like a Rokarian dirt fish." Nute Gunray falls back in fear. Master Luminara drags Ahsoka outside the cell. Looking back see that she was now scolding Ahsoka.