Infected

Victory on Geonosis. After a massive assault, the Republic has finally recaptured the Separatist planet and shut down it's droid factories of doom. An investigation by Luminara Unduli led to destroying the discovery of Queen Karina the Great, whose hive-mind could reanimate dead Geonosian soldiers. During the destruction of the Queen's temple, the Jedi apprehended her advisor, Poggle the Lesser, and now prepare to deliver the villain to Coruscant for trial.

(Vevo's Pov)

A transport ship lands in front of us and opens up. Ahsoka and a beautiful Mirialan padawan exit the ship as two clones escort Poggle the Lesser inside. He clicks at the two girls with his disgusting language. Ahsoka and Mirialan stood beside me. Master Mudi then exited the ship. Master Mundi: "I'm afraid we have a complication." Master Skywalker: "Don't we always?" Master Mundi: "I've just received a distress signal from our forces on Dantooine. Master Windu's defenses held, but at a cost to his men. They need medical supplies immediately. We can obtain these supplies at the medical station near Ord Cestus." Master Skywalker: "We're delivering Poggle to Coruscant, and Cestus is not exactly on the way." Master Luminara: "The Republic must begin debriefing Poggle right away if we're to get useful intelligence from him." Master Skywalker: "Master, I suggest we let our Padawans handle the supply mission." *Great more grunt work. At least I'm not sticking around to clean this place though." I thought. Ahsoka: "Whatever needs to be done, Master. I'm happy to help." Mirialan Padawan: "As am I." I said "Just get me off this planet." Master Kenobi: "Very well. Take a medical frigate. And after we've delivered Poggle to Coruscant, we'll rendezvous with you for the voyage to Dantooine.

The three Jedi Masters and Jedi knight walk off. I looked over to the Mirialan padawan and said "It seems that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you." Ahsoka: "Oh wow, yeah you're right, you two haven't met yet. Well, Barriss this is Vevo san Rush, Master Kenobi's padawan. And Vevo this is Barriss Offee, Master Unduli's padawan. Barriss: "Padawan Learner Barriss Offee at your service." She bows. I tilt my head a bit and look over at Ahsoka with a confused look. She just gives me a shrug. I said "There is no need to bow. We are all the same rank here." Barriss: "Oh . uh." Ahsoka: "Yeah we're gonna have to work on your introductory skills." Barriss: "But Master Unduli said this was the proper way to greet one's peers." I chimed in, "Yeah that introduction would have worked if I was a Jedi knight but we're both padawan so it seems a bit too formal." Barriss: "I'll put that into consideration then." Ahsoka: "I think we should head to the frigate before they leave without us." I agreed, "Yeah let's get this over with."

We head into the frigate- \₩¥¥₩¥₩¥₩₩¥¥/ I stop in my tracks and put my hand to my head. Ahsoka stopped beside me. Ahsoka: "V , you good." I responded "Yeah I'm fine , I just got a headache is all" A bald headed clone with a tattoo on his forehead walks by Ahsoka: "You sure you're fine." I said "Yeah, maybe I just need some rest." *What the krief was that. Can I still hear her thoughts? No, she was crushed by the debris in the catacombs. Then what the krief am I hearing? Maybe I just need to get this planet* I thought.

Barris, Ahsoka, and I head to the sleepy quarters to get some well needed rest. I jumped on the top bunk and Ahsoka took the bottom. Barriss took the bed on the other side. For the next 20 minutes I tried to get some sleep but I could still hear their savage native language. I couldn't understand what it was saying so there wasn't much glem from it. I still have a splitting headache and it doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon. I could also feel that I wasn't the only one that couldn't get any sleep. I could feel Ahsoka anxiously stirring in the bed below me. She seems to be uncomfortable to say the least. Barris had seemed to take notice.

Barriss: "What? What is it?" Ahsoka: " It's too quiet. It's a big change from all the fighting the last few days." *Jeez Ahsoka, do you want the sound of artillery bombardments at night and the smell of napalm in the morning.* I thought. Barris: " You should enjoy this peace while it lasts." Ahsoka: " I can't." I poked my head under my bed and said " Hey do you two mind." A/B: "Sorry" I jumped out of the bed and said " Ugh I wasn't getting any sleep anyways." Ahsoka: " Still have a headache?" I just nod my head in response. Barriss: " Maybe getting something to eat will help." I said " Hopefully."