The Arch Clanker

Diabolical defeat! Through Republic victories outnumber their losses, the Jedi have been unable to stop Separatist advances in the Outer Rim. The ever-elusive General Grievous stays one step ahead of his opponents. With thousands of droid armies at his command, the Jedi can never predict where Grievous will strike next, until now."

(Vevo's Pov)

I open my eyes staring up at the ceiling of my room. I yawned and stretched my arms in the air. I get out of bed and get dressed. I heard a knock on my door as I was doing my hair. I asked " Who is it?"

Ahsoka: " V, it's us." I sighed, " You can come in." The two padawans piled in my room. Ahsoka: " Vevo, you're still doing your hair?" I said annoyed, "Well Soka, these things take time." Ahsoka: " It would go faster if you let me help you." I answered " No." Ahsoka: " Oh come on V. You always let Barriss help you." I countered, " Well Barriss has hair." I could see Ahsoka pouting as Barriss started chuckling. I sighed " Fine you may help as long as Barriss assists you."

Ahsoka: " Yes." She quickly walks over and kneels behind me. Barriss joins her soon after. Ahsoka took a hold of my hair and made an odd hum. I asked "What is it?" Ahsoka: " Oh..Uh your hair is just very soft." Barriss: " I must agree. It is quite soft. You have beautiful hair." I wince a bit as an unwanted memory comes flooding through my mind.

(10 years earlier)

I woke up in a small cage. So small to the point that I couldn't even sit up right without hitting my head on the ceiling of the cage. I look to my surroundings to see more cages filled with many of my people. Also notice that we were no longer on th. planet Huk. It seemed that we were on a ship of some sort. I looked to the cage across from me. It looked like a mother holding her child in her arms. I asked, " Hey, where are we and where are they taking us?" The mother: " I don't know. They just gathered us into the ship and placed us all in these cages." The baby began to cry. The mother: " Shhhhh. Please Gedar stay quiet for mommy."

Another man in a cage looked panicked and stood in his cage. Foolish man: " Shut that baby up before they come back here again." I gave the man a death stare. It made him go quiet. I then turn my attention to the baby. I reach my hand out to him. * Come on Gedar relax.* I thought. The baby stopped crying as tears rolled down my face. The mother: " How did you?... You truly are blessed by the gods." Another man: " More like cursed. She is the reason why we are all here in the first place." I gritted my teeth and said " What would you rather I did nothing. Be slaves to these monsters. I rather die a warrior than die slave!"

Everyone went silent as the door opened and one of those monstrous huk walked out with a shock stick. It started shouting in whatever disgusting language it was using. It then turned the shock stick on and started walking over to that mother and child. My eyes widened as I hissed and yelled at the huk to get its attention. He then turned around and looked at me. He then hit my cage with the shock stick, electrocuting me. I screamed in agony as he continued hitting the cage. I could hear what I assume was the huk cackling. The door opened again to see another huk walk out. He slapped the huk with a shock stick over the head. They proceeded to argue until both went to the door leaving us.

The mother: " Are you okay?" I coughed a couple times and said " I'm...Fine.. As long as you two are alright." The mother: " Yes we are. Thanks to you." I smiled as I looked at the child sleeping peacefully. We all felt the ship docked. It seems we finally have reached our destination. A giant ramp open opened at the

Three huk walk out the door with these float carts of sorts. They started moving our cages one by one outside. Once I was moved outside I took in my surroundings. It seems that we were in some open hangar. The cage doors open. The huk had their blaster trained on us if we tried anything. One of the huk then walked over, attached collars and cuffs to all of us. As he went down the line shackling us, I looked up to the sky to see 2 suns in the sky. That explained the planet's scorching heat.