Another End Galaxy Plot

(Vevo's Pov)

I sat in my quarters mediating. It was so peaceful that it seemed to drift away. As I opened my eyes again I found myself in a familiar forest. Felt the tropical breeze of the planet. The smell of the sea. The humidity in the air. This was....This was home. I thought. But my thoughts were interrupted. ???: " These tracks are fresh , Vevo be on guard ." I look a little ways ahead of me to see my father. Surprised, I said "Father?" He turned around with a confused look. Father: "What is it , Shikmatta?" I said "Nothing father." He turns back to the tracks the creature left behind. 'What's going on? Is this some sort of dream?' I thought. Father: "Shikmatta, don't fall behind." I shake out of it and follow after my father.

After a couple minutes of tracking , father gave me a hand signal , signaling for me to stop. He points over the resting Mumuu. 'Oh remember this now.' 'This is when I killed my first Mummu.' 'This is how I made my masks. I thought. I pulled out my shoni spear. Father then turned to me. Father: "Shikmatta, you must slay that beast to become a true warrior." "So you can join me and your mother on the battlefield." "You have already slain the  Great Shoni and made your spear." "Now you must go through that beast to gain your mask." I nodded. I climbed up the tree just above the Mumuu. I jumped down and screamed "Ingmal!"

The quadrupedal beast immediately wakes up and slaps me away with its tail. I dropped my spear as I skidded across the ground. I picked myself up and ran towards my spear but Mumuu l lunged at me taking me back to the ground. I jumped out of the way and grabbed my spear. We both circled each other. I stared at the mumuu's reptilien eyes. It roared in my face, I screamed back in response and charge at the Mumuu. The Mumuu lunged at me and claw at my sides.

But I got a good stab into its front leg. It turned around and lunged at me again, this time bringing me down. It opened its mouth filled with razored many razor sharp teeth. But before it could bite my head off. I horizontally put my spear in front me for the Mumuu to bite down on. I turned my head and looked over to my father on a tree branch watching my battle. Father: "Shikmatta, do not turn to me." "I can not help you , you must survive." At that the Mumuu snapped my spear in half. It reared back to bite down again but before it could rip my throat out, I took the tip of my spear stabbed right through the creature's throat. The blood spewed all over my face as I started pulling my blade through the jugular. As the blood poured out of the reptilian-like creature's body I could see that it was weakening .I then fell right on top of me. I heard my father jump down from the tree and run over to me. Father: "Vevo!" He pushed Mummu's body off of me , kneeled down and held me. "Vevo." I start coughing. Father hugged me. Father: "You did it, Shikmatta." "You're now a true warrior." I hugged him back. I missed my Fathers warmth. ???: "Commander , Commander." The world started shaking. I thought, 'No , no.' I tried to hold on tighter but it all started to fade.

My eyes open again to see Lucky in my room. I lost focus and landed on my butt. I said, "Hey , what's the big idea? Barging into my quarters." Lucky: "Sorry sir, I've been knocking for a couple minutes now." I scoffed, "Stop , I don't care." "Why are you here?" Lucky: "Uh, General Kenobi requested you." I go to my closet to grab my armor. Lucky just stood there awkwardly. I sighed and said "You may leave now." Lucky: "Oh, sorry sir." Lucky walks out the door. I put on my armor and leave.

I made my way to the hangar to see Master Kenobi , Master Skywalker and Ahsoka. I asked "What's up?" Master Kenobi: "Glad for you to join us, Vevo." I look at Master Skywalker. I could feel his anxiety , his fear. Master Skywalker: "You're late." I said "I'm sorry master, it won't happen again." Master Skywalker: "Sorry won't cut it." "We don't have time to be waiting for you." I felt his annoyance and a hint of his disdain off me. He storms off .

Master Kenobi sighs and goes after him. I looked at Ahsoka to see if I could gain an explanation . Ahsoka: "Separatist are planning an attack on Naboo." "Something about some lab." I said "Oh okay." We waited awkwardly for our masters to return. Ahsoka: "Well you seem to be in a bad mood today." I turned to the orange Togruta and said "What makes you say that?" Ahsoka: "Well just like my master , you both seemed to be bad at hiding your emotions."