Great more Huk to Exterminate

Counterattack! With the Clone army stretched in a desperate attempt to engage General Grievous' starfleet, Separatist planets that were once thought secure are now rising against the Republic. On Geonosis, Separatist leader Poggle the Lesser, safe in his newly ray-shielded factories, creates thousands of terrible new weapons which march off the assembly line against the outnumbered Clone army. The Jedi, resolute in their effort to restore order to the Republic, mount a invasion to relate Geonosis and shut down Poggle's factories of terror once and for all.

(Vevo's Pov)

I stood on the bridge of the Resolute with Master Kenobi and Master Ki-adi-Mundi , staring out at the dust ball of a planet filled with soulless bugs. *Mother, Father. I hope your watching me cleanses this world of its infestation.* I clenched my fist in the air. Master Kenobi: "I cannot believe we've back here again." Master Ki-adi-Mundi: "It is unfortunate. The resistance from the native Geonsians was stronger than we anticipated." Master Kenobi: "The same can be said for their loyalty to Count Dooku." I hear Master Skywalker and Ahsoka enter the bridge. Master Ki-adi-Mundi: "A fact that is often overlooked." Master Kenobi: "You're late."

Master Skywalker: "Sorry, Master. Ahsoka and I were busy routing the Seppies near Dorin." Ahsoka: "My squadron alone had 55 kills." Master Skywalker: "Yeah, but mine had 76." Ahsoka: "Show-off." She said, rolling her eyes. Master Kenobi: "Well, I'm glad you two are enjoying yourselves." Master Skywalker: "Hey, it's just a little friendly competition , Master." I said, "Competition. I want in." Master Skywalker: " Sure you can join, if you believe you can beat Snips and I."He said with his usually confident smile. I gave him a fire look and I attested "I have crushed bugs at the ripe age of 5 armed only with a rifle , sword, and spear. I can assure you that I will collect more kills then both of you." I pointed at both of them.

Master Kenobi pinched his nose. Master Kenobi: "Anakin, can please not antagonize my padawan ." Master Skywalker: "Come on, Master. I'm just trying to get the best out of her. There's no need to worry." Master Kenobi: "What I worry about is the way this war seems to be drawing out with no end in sight." Master Ki-adi-Mundi: "Which is why it is crucial our invasion of Geonosis meets with success," Master Skywalker: "Agreed. Ahsoka, contact the Outer Rim Command. We're ready for our briefing." Ahsoka: "They're already waiting for us."

We were now in the communications center on holo with Master Yoda , Master Windu, Master Lumnara, and Chancellor Palpatine. Master Kenobi: "Our ships are in position, and we are ready to begin our campaign against the Geonosians." Master Windu: "And what about Poggle? Any report on his location?" Master Kenobi pulls up the map of the battlefield. Master Kenobi: "It seems he's holed up at the primary droid foundry here. The factory is protected by a shield generator. Anakin, Ki-Adi and I shall attempt a three-pronged attack through their defense lines to the staging area just short of the shield. Once we have landed, we shall knock out the shield generator. That is our primary target."

Chancellor Palpatine: "Isn't risky committing three generals to one area of the attack? If something went wrong, we could be dealt a serious blow." Master Yoda: "To ensure that rise again Geonosis does not, capture Poggle we must." Chancellor Palpatine: "Of course. As always , I shall leave the strategy to you, Master Jedi." Master Kenobi: "Our thanks, Chancellor." Master Windu: "May the Force be with you." The call ends as Commander Cody ,Commander Jet and Captain Rex enter the room.

Master Kenobi: "Good, Cody. These are the coordinates for the rendezvous." Commander Cody: "Yes, Sir. When we hit the ground we'll create a perimeter there. Getting past their defenses here will be the trick. General Mundi will come across the defensive line from the north. We will make our assault through the middle. General Skywalker will make his attack on the defensive line from the south, and we will meet the rendezvous point at 0700 exactly." Master Ki-adi-Mundi: "If we meet with strong resistance and are forced down away from the landing zone, hold out until we join our forces before attacking the shield generator." Ahsoka: "Their front lines are heavily fortified. Look at that giant wall with the gun emplacements. That won't be easy to get past." Master Skywalker: "Don't worry. We're going anywhere near that."