Welcome to the 501st

Stolen secrets! Villainous mercenary Cad Bane was hired by Darth Sidious to steal a holocron from the vaults of the Jedi Temple. After fleeing the scene of the crime, Bane hunted down and captured Master Bolla Ropal, who has crystal which holds secrets of the Jedi Order. As a Separatist fleet arrives to help the bounty hunter, Anakin Skywalker races in to cut off their escape and stop Bane from delivering the stolen holocron.

(Vevo's Pov)

Ahsoka and I stood behind the clone who received a transmission from the plant. Master Skywalker soon walked in. Transmission: "General Skywalker, our base has been overrun. There's no possibility of evacuation. Aah! They've taken General Ropal and the holocron memory crystal." Master Skywalker: "Do you know where they've taken them?" Transmission: "Sorry sir. We tried to stop them , but they left the outpost." Clone: "Wait a second. There's too much interference. Transmitter's been destroyed at the source, sir."

Master Skywalker: "We have to find out what ship Master Ropal is on." I pointed to the Separatist Command ship and said "He is on that one." The young Jedi Knight gave me a skeptical look. Master Skywalker: "How are you so sure?" I answered "I feel pain through the force , they're torturing him." I can still feel Master Skywalker's doubt in my claim but that was about to change. Admiral Yularen: "General, a Separatist command ship is fleeing the battle." Ahsoka: "Vevo might be right since they are the only ship trying to run away." Master Skywalker: "Maybe so. Admiral, intercept them before they can jump to hyperspace. I'll ready the troops for boarding." Admiral Yularen: "Boarding? We have no boarding craft. We were prepared to land on the planet ,not to board another ship. You can't be serious." I face palmed as I thought * Are you trying to tell me you don't pack at least two LAATs just out of the off chance of aerial assault. Ugh I'm already missing the 212th already.* Master Skywalker: "I am , Admiral. Thank you for your opinion. Now , target their hyperdrives. We don't want them getting away."

We fire down on the Separatist command ship , hitting one of their thruster engines and disabling their ability to use their hyperdrive. Master Skywalker , Ahsoka and I head to the hangar bay to see Captain Rex waiting for us. Captain Rex: "I've rounded up three brigades , sir. Where are we going? Master Skywalker: "We're going to board a Separartist frigate, rescue Master Ropel , and recover an archive holocron." Captain Rex: " We have no assault craft, sir, only a couple fighters and the Twilight." Master Skywalker gave Captain Rex a commanding look which made Rex tense up. "Waiting for orders, sir." Ahsoka: "And the plan is? Just curious." Master Skywalker began to look around the hangar bay. I follow his sight to see him staring at the AT-TE. *What, why looking at those things? They can't fly.*I thought. Admiral Yularen entered the hangar bay. Admiral Yularen: "I came down to see if I could be of any help, General Skywalker." The young Jedi Knight gave him a grin. Master Skywalker: "Actually, you can. Activate those walkers Admiral." He points to the 3 AT-TEs. *Noo. Noooo. noooo!* I eternally screamed.

Admiral Yularen: "You are not thinking of using those to transport the clones to that frigate." Ahsoka: "Well, they are pressurized." Captain Rex: "And they're equipped with magnetic feet. Hmm. Good call." Ahsoka: Master, you're a genius." I said "You guys can't be serious? You are actually entertaining his madness. They're used like that!" Master Skywalker: "Rex, load them up. Lets go, snips" Both Master Skywalker and Ahsoka go running towards the walkers. I said to myself "He's crazy." The clone Captain patted me on the shoulder. Captain Rex: "Welcome to 501st , sir Captain Rex orders the brigades. Captain Rex: "Execute battalion, take ATAT300. Carnivore battalion, waler 773! Let's go." I follow after them.

As we were loading in the walkers, I felt Master Ropal's force signature slowly decline , then nothing. Ahsoka noticed my distress. Ahsoka: "What's wrong, V" I sighed "Master Ropal has become one with the force." Master Skywalker: "What?!" I said "He is no longer with us, these monsters tortured him to death." I clenched my fist. "We were too late." Master Skywalker: "Do you know if they got him to open the holocron?" I said "Unfortunately I have no idea if they got him to open it or not." Master Skywalker: "This changes nothing, we are still here to retrieve the holocron. Vevo , Ahsoka follow me." He starts to climb out of the AT-TE and gets on top. Ahsoka gave me a smile and did the same. I sighed and followed after them.