Clean up on aisle Teth

(Vevo's Pov)

I sat in my quarters, meditating , reflecting on what happened on my first day as a padawan. 'Master Kenobi was interesting .' 'He wasn't as much of a loose cannon like Master Quilin Voss nor was he as strict as Master Windu and he was far more relatable than Master Yoda.' 'He didn't scold me when I didn't listen to him on the battlefield even though I would have deserved it.' 'I glad that Master Kenobi is my master.' 'Master Skywalker was exactly how people described him.' 'Reckless, emotional, and maybe a bit arrogant but I can tell, no I can feel that he is compassionate , loyal and kind.' 'I have no doubt that he will be a great master for Ahsoka Tano.'

'Hmph.' I smiled 'Ahsoka Tano from the little time I've known her I've noticed she can be snarky , stubborn , and a bit annoying at times but she is very generous and kind-hearted.' 'Commander Cody seemed very nice.' 'He gave me some Holos of the Republic battle tactics for me to study.' 'Even most clones seem to accept me as their Co-commander.' 'Phantom Company wer-' My eyes shot open I said out loud "I didn't check if they're okay." I stand up and walk out of my room.

I walked to the hangar bay . I looked around a bit until I saw most of Phantom company sitting next to a LAAT. Crash was sitting inside the LAAT tinkering with some explosives. Spotless was cleaning his helmet. Drifter some spare clone helmets as target practice. Lucky and Omen looked to be playing dice. I walked up to them and said "Well look at that , you survived." Sargent Omen: "Of course we survived, I had a good feeling." I look around a bit more but still no Lieutenant Steel. I asked "Where's Lieutenant Steel?" Lucky: "Lt is giving Commander Cody our field report." Lucky rolls the dice and gets all evens. Sargent Omen: "Damn." I said "I didn't see you guys come in when 212th came in." Lucky: "Oh that's because we're usually the last one out." I ask "Wait , what does Phantom company actually do?" Sargent Omen: "We usually run espionage and clean up." Lucky: "So we're the first one in and the last one out." I let the two clones continue to play their game and walk over to Crash who was sitting inside LAAT.

As I got closer to the LAAT I noticed it had a flaming skull painted on the side and under it words that said "Hell bound" I walked over to Crash. He looked up at me taking his eyes off his little explosive. As he did it went off in his face. He fell back on his back as smoke came from his face. I said "Crash?" He sits up. Crash: "That was close." I saw a clone jump out of the pilot seat of the LAAT. The clone slaps Crash upside the head. Clone: "How many times do I have to tell you not to work with your explosives on the LAAT." "You could blow us to bits." Crash: "Come on Click." Click: "No, keep your bombs off my ship." Click finally coming down turns to you and gives you a salute. Click: "Commander Rush , I didn't see you there." I said "No need to salute." "If I may ask who you are." Click before he could introduce himself Crash interrupted him. Crash: "Oh, that's Click." "He is an honorary member of Phantom company." I look to Click. He just face palmed himself. Click: "I'm not assigned to Phantom company but unfortunately I've been their assigned pilot." Crash: "Oh come on Click I know you love us." Click: "Yeah I love you guys as much as I love being chased down by a Vulture droid."He said sarcastically. I chuckled at that. I said "Oh, Crash, I used your special grenade." Crash: "Oh really." I said, "Yeah, it saved my life." "It blew up a tank." Crash had a big grin on his face. I looked at his heavily damaged armor . "The armor seems to keep you safe ."

He looked down. Crash: "Oh , yeah." "But to be honest as you saw most of it is self-inflicted." I asked, "Hey , what is that made out of?" Crash: "20 pieces of Plastoid-alloy composite." "For the most part it keeps us from dying from one shot from a blaster." "Well if you're Lucky." Lucky then turned towards us. " No, I wasn't calling you." He went back rolling his dice. "Why so curious about our armor." I said "I was hoping I could get one for myself." Crash: "Oh , I'm sure you can have one customly made for you." "Just ask Spotless, He's one who gets our supplies." I said "Thanks."