Chapter 45:How can you not hate him?

-After school-
Cane p.o.v.
Man...Chooki can be a pain in the ass...can't he be more idiotic... The good thing today was Nyko.I'm going to try to be in the top...The top soccer player. So Chooki can eat my dust. And Nyko can be in my arms forever.
I was heading towards the bathroom to change into my soccer clothes then I hear someone come in and I stat quiet.

I just don't understand cane...I mean sure he's the biggest jerk ever but...we use to be best friends...

I mean I can't blame you if you hate him Chooki...I would if he did that to me.

Oh not them...not Chooki and toxsa...UGH out everyone why them!!!

I mean I'm not saying I hate him...I have a little percentage of me liking him still...

I don't know how you can't hate people...its not simple to not hate someone who stole your girl and who ditched being your best friend when you were little!

Sure he did those things but...I could try to give him another chance toxsa.

I can't believe my best friend us the nice guy...*laughs* but I like you this way

What can I say toxsa...

After this I heard them leave
Thank goodness but...what was Chooki saying?... He would give me another chance?he doesn't hate me completely?

I walked out of the stall and looked at myself I'm the mirror.
Why am I this person...
Self conscious: cause this is you...
No its not...
But it is...you need to accept the fact that you are this...
No...its...
Remember our deal with villius cane...remember... We can't run away from this deal...no matter what you do...you can't run away...

(Canes eyes turn from blue to red)
No...I cant turn back...not with my progress...

Cane smiled evilly and walks out the bathroom

Down at the soccer field
Chooki p.o.v.
I tied my shoes before soccer practice started I looked up at the girls soccer team and saw Nyko.She saw me looking at her so I smiled and waved at her.She slightly smiled and waved at me.I got up and walked next to her.As I did all the girls were strainflg at me.I ignored them all and wished good luck to Nyko. She smiled and said thanks then she ran off to the other half if the field where the girls practiced.I saw cane coming down to the hill and with that I didn't want trouble with him so I just a turned around.Then he ran next to me.I looked at him and he was smiling I turned back around and listened to the couch.
Alright boys!we have a game in two weeks and we need to get prepared for it if we want to win.YOU GOT IT!

SIR YES SIR!(we all said)

Good!now let's start by kicking balls in the goal for 8 minutes! Move move move!

We all ran in a line to have a turn to kick a ball in the goal.I looked over at the girls soccer field and saw that their couch was deciding who will be the start player.

Nyko p.o.v.
Alright ladies!today we are going to decide who will be our star soccer player!
Now chop chop ladies! We don't have all day! Now jog for 5 minutes!GO GO GO!

I started to jog then I saw beni beside me.

So...a little competitive today don't you think?

I rolled my eyes and kept jogging.

You know...I'm going to be the star soccer player and you will be my 2nd option for the couch.

No...I'm going to be the star soccer player on this team!

Oh really...well...I see we will have to have a competition than...

I guess so!

Well...good luck...cause your really going to need it Nyko

After she stopped talking she past me and left me in dust...Literally!

I started coughing and so did other girls behind me.

Just you wait beni.I will be the one and you won't.