Chapter 55:Tables Turn?

Cane p.o.v.
As nyko collapsed in my arms i took the necklace off her neck.I held it in my hand and put nyko down softly on the floor.I felt that myself felt calmer since i accomplished my goal.I turned around but to my suprise a sharp weapon was held underneath my chin.My eyes looked up and it was Gen.I always knew he was a pain...But i smiled as he did.

Gen p.o.v.
As everyone was fighting villius I ran down the hall.I quickly sent ceylan a message asking where in the world he was.As i did i pulled out my weapon and slowed down while walking in a big open space.I saw Cane With nyko's necklace but my eyes widen as i saw chooki on the floor.Not knowing if he was ok or not. I quietly walked over to cane and as he turned i held my weapon under his chin.I glared at him."you are going no where Cane Anderson..."Cane just looked up and smiled."ah...i see you came to join the party gen...what a shame..."
I growled "What did you do to chooki..."i said gritting my teeth.
Cane just laughed"see...we just had a little fun thats all..."
I could literally just spit on cane.Even if he's hurt.I was not going to hesitate.
"Give back nyko's necklace or else..."
Cane just gave me a look
"Or else what emo kid"
My eyes widen as he said that then i got mad
"Fist off im not emo you hear that...And my or else part is that i wont hesitate to hurt you!"
Cane laughed and grabbed my weapon.I tried to get it out of his hand but he had a really tight grip which made blood drip from his hand onto the floor.
I looked up at him and i saw his eyes turn red.I got scared for a second.
"Listen here pretty boy...i will give you two options...you either surrender and live...or die....just like your little friend chooki"
I was in shock "chooki's-"
But then cane cut me off "yes gen...he's dead..."
"YOU EVEN KILLED POOR NYKO!?"
i managed to scream.
He laughed "now...we all know i would never hurt nyko...well...not if villius commanded..."
I backed up a little still holding my weapon "y-your n-not c-c-cane..."
He smiled "of course im not...the real one i have corrupted with evilness that villius put in me..."

Cane then throws gens sword out if his hands and pushes him down on the hard cold floor.As soon as gen fell cane held his sword sharp blade in gen's face.

"Any last words gen...before your painful death upon me..."

"I...-"

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

My eyes widen...its...

Whoops...cliffhanger....
Sorry that i haven't updated in a while...