Chapter 35: What???

Nyko POV

*sigh*Tamiko... I know we have best friends ever since I can remember but...this is all I can say...i can see everything in him That you don't...

I looked down...
Tamiko stared at me...you really think that...wow...your to...to much of yourself...

I looked up at her...
Well...if you say so nyko...I trust you...*gets up and walks put the door*

Tamiko POV

I walked out of the door and said to myself....I do trust you Nyko its just...I don't trust cane...I don't want you to get hurt...

I started to walk to the park and see a kid with yellow\brownish hair looking down...or maybe even sad across from me...

I stared at the boy and walked towards him

Hey you boy with the yellow hair
*looks up*

What wrong...you seem sad...
I am...he responded glumly

Could I ask why...if it isn't too personal I mean ...
Nah...its ok...it's just...

I sat down across from him listening...
I have-i mean I had...a girlfriend...she was...beyond perfect...I really loved her...but...she doesn't know me anymore...now...she's dating a huge jerk...that I strongly dislike...

I frowned...I know what you mean...my friend is also dating a jerk...his name is cane...

Wait...cane?

Yeah...he's UGH!
Who's his girlfriend...I mean your friends name...

Nyko...
*eyes widen*I'm...talking about Nyko too....

What!no way...are you sure...the same nyko?

Is she yey tall...
Brunette...

13...
Blue eyes...

Omg...yes... The same nyko...but...how did she forget you? She never mentioned me a....what your name?
Chooki...

She never mentioned a Chooki to me well...not today...
Its because she got brainwashed!

I KNEW SOMETHING WASNT RIGHT!I JUST KNEW IT!

but...how!?

Oh...uh...*stands up*I have to go...*runs off*

Wait!but...

I stood there by myself and u whispered...

I want to know...

I looked down and sat there alone..