Chapter 12: Her Journal

Chooki got up and went back to earth

Everyone was gone so he went home

He walked slowly looking at people  while he walked...he reached home and his mom said hi but he just went up to his room without saying anything he just layed on his bed

Thinking about nyko and what he had done...then he fell asleep in his tears or sorrow

Next morning school

It was going to be hard to talk to Nyko after that but I have been thinking I never said this words it just came out of my mouth like....if I was being possessed or something but that's impossible I thought I had my first class with Nyko so I will see her and try to talk to her  

If she will let me

School

I sat next to Nyko I said Hey but she ignored me...I tried to get in front of her but she rejected me and  looked the other way I just stared at her and when back to my desk then my teacher came in and started her lesson. Nyko wrote something in a notebook but I couldn't see What she was writing Then class went by so fast then she got up and left without looking back then I saw that she left her notebook then I quickly took it and rushed out of class. I went to my locker to put up my stuff but I held on to Nyko's precious Notebook I always have 1 hour of no class so everyone Was either outside or somewhere in the school...I went to my tree I always sit at as usual girls would be staring at me but I don't pay attention to them I sit Down and stared at Nyko's book in my hands

I slowly open it and it said Nyko's journal

I'M surprised she keeps a journal  but then I flipped to the next page

I started to read it...she wrote memories about her parents,sister, and her

She must have had this journal for a long time...I started to read more..and...she also wrote about her patents...dying...(this is what she wrote)

December 25
   My parents died today along with my little sister why...why couldn't have I died with them...I now have to suffer Here without them I won't be able to hear my sister giggle anymore,I won't be able to hug my mother anymore when I really need her the most,and I won't be able to hear my father always telling me I'M his princess no matter what...all my happiness has gone away...I will still keep going for my parents and sister when I feel pain I'll fight it off...I'M never going to fill the happiness in my heart anymore...but they also won't die in my heart and memories...rest in peace mom,dad,and candy...I will never miss you guys...
                            Signed,
                                   Nyko Deloria

Wow...I didn't know how bad she felt about this...I know she felt bad but not this bad...I'M guessing... I had made it worse...I just wish I can take everything back that I've said...I started to flip more pages and it talked about her being in the orphanage and...about meeting me !I started to read it...

I have met a kind,interesting boy  when I came with my uncle to a new town... I was walking to school and then a boy crashed with me we both fell then he picked me up(he had yellowish type of hair,and his eyes were green) but I just started to be mean to him...I regret that...like my parents always say don't make a bad impression in front of people I never met... then I walked to school and saw him again i have admit i wad rude and mean to him but i think if i can recall his name was chooki...i found him cute looking...i can see why girls drool  over him ...

Wow...so she did like me...I like her too!...

Then I flipped to the last page she write that morning...

I can see Chooki is trying so hard for me to forgive him... but what he said to me...really hurt...he's just not me to understand how I feel...he doesn't know what it's like to feel alone in this world...I had no choice but to be on the corrupted side...I regret meeting him everything would've been better if I have never met him...I wouldnt have caused problems for him but...I just...don't know...I want to forgive him..but it pains me that he said to me and what he did with Beni...Chooki..made me whole again after my parents death but...it just shattered even more...I can't take it any more...I'M confused with my self...I just don't know to forgive him or not...I'M gonna have to take a stroll and the park today...I really need to clear  my head and make up my mind...maybe that swinging would help me like when was little...

So she's going room be at the park huh?...maybe I will truly say sorry there But I need to do other things first...