Chapter 14: The explanation

Nyko

I was doing my own business and you know I kind of have...um..wind powers...anyway I got mad and created a strong wind and I think Chooki was up in the tree. And when I made that strong wind and I think it was too strong which knocked Chooki over. He probably landed on his head...but...I feel guilty I feel this was all my fault *covers eyes*and because of me...he's bleeding...
Gen

No Nyko it wasn't anybody's fault it  was simply a accident don't worry I can fix it...OK everything will be alright...
Nyko

No...I'll do it...I did this...so I need to fix this...
Gen

*core bricks glows*

Um...Nyko...I need to go I will be back...
Nyko

I know...just go Gen...I will stay Here...

Thanks (Gen)*goes away*

So...you have your Core brick huh Chooki ?

*sees core bricks glow*

Well that makes two of us...

*grabs Chooki corebrick*

I wonder what happens if I put them together? (Thoughts )

I put them together then I made a bright glow/spark then they had some type of spark between the two core bricks and then I let them go all suddenly cause inside of me started to hurt but...more like a passion burn...then I looked over at Chooki and he also made a face in pain...I sat the corebricks down and went over to Chooki rubbing his head...then his cheek...
Background: the two core bricks were close together and a electricity shocked both the core bricks

I heard a noise and looked behind me and There was...nothing...I looked at Chooki...he's Still sleeping... so I got up again and went to get the core bricks again and I started to play with Chooki's  core brick...I started to wonder about the two core bricks...was there some type of connection?