Chapter 57:deal?

Tamiko p.o.v.
I tried to run over to ceylan but then I hit my face on something hard.But there was nothing in the air that could hit me...unless...
"Thats right tamiko...I put an invisible forcefield to stop you!"
He blurted out with a grin.
I glared at him,and tried to break the wall until I looked Down and saw ceylan shaking his and...trying to point at something?
I turned around and saw Chooki was...gone!
As I soon turned back around I saw cane holding Chooki.
"You had one job Tamiko...One little simple job and you made it worse..."
I started to tear up "N-NO I DIDNT!THAT WAS YOUR FAULT!"
Cane smiled and turned away.
"You can't save him...not now...cause he'll be dead before you know it..."
I fell to my knees while looking up at him.I felt a hand on my shoulder.I looked back.
"I-It's ok...well get him back...and complete your promise..."Guren said smiling.
I nodded while I stood up.

Gen p.o.v.
I opened my eyes a little seeing what had occurred.I went next to toxsa quietly trying to wake him up.I shook him softly but he stayed out.I stayed next to him until i heard a racket go on.

Nyko p.o.v.
"What do you want cane..."i said scrunching my fist and glaring at him.
He Laughed as i asked him that.
"Why isn't simple?...i want that necklace!"he said changing his tone in his voice quickly.
I crossed my arms "how about we make a deal...cane...."
He looked at me and rubbed his chin "i dont know....it just all depends what the deal is..."
I huffed and sighed "You make chooki all healed up...and i give you the necklace..."

Cane p.o.v.
I thought for a second.She could be lying...I would never be this stupid
"Hmmm...how about this...deloria...You give me the precious necklace first...and i make chooki well....deal?"
Nyko shouted with no concern "THATS NOT FAIR!HOW DO I KNOW YOUR NOT LYING!"
I chuckled.She's so on edge today...
"This is the only deal deloria...take it...or leave it..."
She walked closer to me "I'll L-"
I cutt her off.
"You know...if you leave the deal...chooki might die...But...it all just takes one simple yes on the deal..."
I took out the antidote for chooki.
"See this...?"
I say while i shake the bottle
"This is the antidote...just say yes...and chooki wont die...but if ya say no...well...i will break this antidot right in your face and chooki's death will be held upon yoir hands...deloria..."
She stared at me with her sad eyes.
"So what would it be...deloria?"
I grin with my evil scheme.
"Nyko dont!he coyld be lying!"
I turned to the voice and it was tamiko.
"Shut your trap!"
I looked back at nyko.she took off her necklace and looked up at me.
"Do...do you promise..."
I smiled at her and put my hand behind my back while crossing my fingers.
"Oh nyko...i promise..."
I reached out my hand. She then reached her hand out slowly to mine.

Gens p.o.v.
Canes back was facing me and i saw what he was doing.LYING!
I tried to scream but i couldnt speak.I looked up at cane and he slightly moved his head to me while grinning.
He read my thoughts!?
'Hush now gen...we wouldn't want to ruin your friends death do we now?'
He said telepathically to my head.
I tried to run to her but cane completely froze me.
NO!