Chapter 53:Your back...

Nyko p.o.v
I looked at cane not knowing what to do anymore .I tried to tackle him but I kept missing.Instead I tripped him and got on top of him.I snatched the necklace out if his hand and ran away.He got very angry.He started to throw whatever he saw at me.I doged the first one but then the second object hit me.I rubbed my head and saw cane creating a monster out if metal.My eyes widen.As it went to hit me I felt something block it.I look up and saw chooki .
"Chooki?"

Chooki p.o.v.
I was running to go after nyko.I kept running.Even if I was out if breath I wasn't going to stop.As I finally caught up I saw cane about to hit nyko.I ran towards nyko and held my sheild before he could hit her.As it hit the sheild I saw nyko look up.
"Chooki?"
She said in a small voice. I secretly took the necklace from her and I hugged her.As I did I put the necklace around her neck.As I let go I saw her eyes glowing a shade lighter then her regular eye color.She then blinked and looked at me while smiling."CHOOKI!" She screamed and hugged me.
I was at a point of bursting into tears.But I held it in.I hugged her tightly."glad your back nyko..." I said smiling.she looked up at me "me too..."
We got up and saw cane glaring at us.

Cane p.o.v.
Well well well...Looks like nyko got her memories back...what a shame.Now I have to kill her too...
My inner evil has corrupted every single part of my body.I started to walk towards them
"Congratulations you two..." I said clapping.
They glared at me.
"Oh...no thank you?how rude..."
I said smiling while picking up Chooki.nyko tried to attack me but I doged her every move I kicked her in the stomach and she flew across the room."women are distractions aren't they mason?"I said looking at Chooki.I walked in towards to Nyko holding my hand out aiming to shoot her.
"Don't do this cane!You'll regret ever killing her!"
I paused and glared at him "why the fuck would I listen to you...after everything I have been through..."
Chooki yelled,"KILL ME INSTEAD!"
I put my finger on my chin."you know...you should actually be the one dead."
I started to throw him around the room.Scars...Blood...Pain...this is what I always wanted to see out of Chooki mason...
I slammed him on the floor and walked up to him.
"Any last words chooki mason..."I said while putting my hand on front of him.
He got up and looked at me.
"Yeah...but its more of a question than words..."
I waited for him to speak.

Chooki p.o.v.
I held my arm in pain and looked at him "Why do you hate me so much?"I said loud enough for him to hear me.
Cane eyes just widen.
"What did I ever do to deserve your hateness for me..."
Cane anger went away.Instead he just stared at me He then growled.
"Are you really that stupid...you don't know the stupid reason!"
I shook my head slowly.
He turned around and crossed his arms.
"I........-"