Chapter 49:Why You!

Midna "Midnight" p.o.v. (Nyko)
I walked towards the teleporter and waited.I was thinking how I could beat the Knights in a way.Especially bravenwolf. As I Kept thinking for a couple of more minutes I saw a glow coming from the teleporter. Yes! Finally!they're here...
I walked back towards where my father was but I stopped for I have felt something hiding. I looked around as SilverSnow and vanetta went ahead of me.

Bravenwolf p.o.v. (Guren)
I watched as Midna past us by then she stopped. OH SHOOT!SHES COMING THIS WAY!
I grabbed the guys and told them to follow me.We climbed up on a big,tall,metal box and watched from above.

SilverSnow p.o.v. (cane)
As I walked towards villius I noticed midna wasn't following. "Midna?" I walked back and past vanetta. I saw midna standing there all confused like. "I thought I saw something sliversnow" I glanced up at the roof and saw the Tenkai knights hiding...or may I say spying.I smirked and patted midna's head "you must be seeing things..."
I held her back and pushed her towards villius lair.After I did I waited until she went off.I walked back to where we were standing before.I smiled and slightly yelled. "I know you are in my presence Knights and if I were you I would leave before I Beat all of you up..." I smiled slightly "especially you lyndenor..."

Lyndenor p.o.v. (Chooki)
"Why you LITTLE--!"before I could say something gen held my mouth before I could expose our hiding.
"Hush lyndenor!" Gen said sternly as he whispered
Then I looked back at SilverSnow.
He chuckled them looked directly at me "I was right... Wasn't I ?"
My eyes widen as he was running towards the red button on the end of the hall.I quickly jumped up and tackled him. "Your not going anywhere!" I say yelling.
"LYNDENOR! THATS NOT PART OF THE PLAN!" Bravenwolf wolf said running towards me.
I held SilverSnow down still.Looking at him angry.
"Tsk tsk tsk lyndenor... Don't forget...I have the power of telekinesis.."
He said while smirking. My eyes widen.

SilverSnow p.o.v.
What a fool!Forgetting that I have the power of telekinesis!I lifted him up along with his other little pals.
"Now..what will master villius say about the...unexpected...company?"
I said while smiling evilly.
"Now come come!I want to see what he has in store for you all!"
I held all of them in the air and walked towards villius lair.

Midna p.o.v.
I was standing next to my father looking up at the screen for his plan to take the coreikai down.Then I heard somebody walk in.I tuned around to see SilverSnow with the Tenkai knights. Me and vanetta looked at each other with a wide grin.
"What an unpleasant surprise you have...SilverSnow.."