Chapter 1:Adopted

Nyko p.o.v.

I sit down on my white dull bed and stare out the widow in the orphanage.I started to think to myself since I'm alone.
Out of everyone why did it have to be me to have an unhappy life....I'm an orphan with no parents...all my relatives live out of state farther from me....I'm stuck in an orphanage. Everyone gets adopted everyday..but not me...sure i made a few friends here and there but they all got adopted...now... Im all on my own no one to talk to.Not even myself...there are other kids but younger and older than me. They all look so sad and gloomy...so I Remain quiet...
Days...weeks...months...it had been like this...i feel like i have isolated the world from myself...I just wanted to feel like someone cares for me...that...is just all I'm asking for...I stopped thinking and layed in my dull bed.Hugging my dead sister's snowman.I closed my eyes then Ms.Gara...the orphanage lady...comes bursting in the room.She looked at me and smiled.She walked towards me and put her head next to my ear and whispered.
"Nyko...your getting adopted..."
My eyes widened.As ms.gara backed away I looked up at her speechless.
"I...I-I am?..."
I said stuttering a little.
She nodded and left the room.
I squeezed the snowman in my arms as I looked Down.A smile spread across my face...
But then my smiled turned to a frown.
Who would adopt me?
As I thought I could never guess who would...
I started to pack my stuff while I looked at the kids in front of me.
They all started to stare at me as I was packing.
As I was done packing I looked at everyone.
"Nice knowing you all...in a way"
I said a little sad.I waved at everyone.
They all looked at me and slightly waved. As I was heading towards the door somebody grabbed my leg.
As I looked down I saw it was 7 year old Cambrella...
"Please don't go Nyko!"
She screamed as she was crying.
I bent down to hug her and I closed my eyes.
"I have to go Cammy...I'm sorry..."
I looked at her and she was crying so much.
"Please...Nyko...your...your like my big sister I never had!..."
I hugged her tighter and she started to cry more.she let me go and held a handmade braclet in front of her.
"Here..."
She said as she put the bracelet in my hand.I looked up at her sadly.
"Please...don't forget me...Nyko..."
I hugged her but I stopped myself from crying.I gave her a pen...sadly that's all I have...
"Here..."
I said as I gave her the pen
"Sadly this is the only thing I could offer you...but...remember me as well Cammy..."
I hugged her for the last time but this time...I cried...
She held me tight and smiled
"I will always remember you Nyko...and when I get out of here...I will find you..."
My eyes widened as I let her go and I slightly smiled.
"Please Cammy...don't waste your life on trying to find me..."
Then ms.Gara came in.
"Nyko... It's time to go..."
I looked over at Cammy for the last time and forced a smile.
"Bye....Cammy...."
As I stood up Cammy stood there crying.
I felt really bad leaving her I walked out the door and the ms.gara closed the door behind me.
My heart broke into a million pieces.She was the only one who I actually loved in this orphanage.
I followed ms.gara and she pushed me further.
"This is your guardian Nyko..."
I looked up and what did I see.
An old man...who is going to adopt me...I just stood there walking slowly towards him.My frown turned to a smile.I ran to him and hugged him.
He started to pat my head then I let go of him.He grabs my bags and starts to walk out the door I followed him and ms.gara waved goodbye at us.
He opened the car door for me and I sat in the car.I waited for him then he came in the car.
As soon as he was driving he spoke up.
"I'm Mr.white...but please you can call Mr uncle i f you like..."
I looked at him and smiled
"I'm Nyko éclair Deloria..."
He smiled and kept driving.
I sat there quiet.Then he pointed me to a school right before we came home.
He unlocked his door and I walked inside seeing how beautiful his house was.
He pointed uptstairs and told me my room somewhere up there that I was going to have to figure out.
I smiled and headed upstairs.
After going into 3 wrong room I finally found the room that was mine.I walled in and put my stuff down.I looked around and layed on my bed enjoying how soft the bed was.I sat up from the bed and saw there was a tail sticking out from under my bed.I bent down and pulled it and It zoomed back in and then stuck it's head out.it was a dog?...it came out and looked at me.I started to pet it and he started to jump around.I went downstairs to help Mr.white with anything and the dog follows me.I looked at him and he smiled.
"I see you met blu."
I nodded and I walked next to him.
"Do you need help cooking Mr.white?"
I asked very politely as possible.
He shook his head and told me to relax in my room while he cooked. I shrugged and headed upstairs. I lay on my bed and start to think to myself.

2 hours later...

Mr.white called me down and I smiled.yay...food...I walked downstairs and sat down.he gave me a fork and then we sat down together
then we talked about things but he especially asked me questions about my self than I asked questions about him then he brought up school

So I have enrolled you in school so you'll be starting school tomorrow we are going to the store later to get you your things

"Ok....thank you..."
I said softly
Man how I missed school with actual people in there.
He told me he already got me things since they gave him a list of things for school.

We started to talk for so long we lost track of time.As I looked over at the clock it was 9:00 p.m.
Wow...did we really talk almost for 2 hours?
He told me I should go to sleep since I will be going to school tomorrow.
I nodded and headed upstairs.
As I walked in my room I held my necklace tight.
I smiled big as I held my necklace.
"He never suspected a thing from me...and he or anyone never will..."
I stood there smiling. Finally. I can do what I needed to do for a long time!

I looked down at my necklace and smiled.

"Thank you...dad..."

Well looks like this is my first fanfiction hope you guys like it but if you have any ideas comment Kk

-DarkNightShadow