Chapter 59:Hate

Nyko p.o.v.
I gripped my hand and felt a huge lump in my throat.I tried to hold it in but i couldn't....it all....poured out...
I heard footsteps coming near me and stopped.
I wiped my eyes forcefully
'Stop crying you wimp' i heard my self conscious say.
I looked up and saw cane giving me a grin.
"Whats wrong nyko...did your feelings get to you?"
I stood there opening my hand from my grip and swung it across his face making a loud sound in a quiet room

Nyko and cane stood there as the sound echoed throughout the whole room making everyone flinch in a sense of fear.Nyko pulled her hand back into the other hand.Cane held his cheek and turned back to nyko but...quietly laughing uncontrollably.

Cane p.o.v.
I knew she was going to do that.I laughed quieter and looked straight in her eyes."Such violene...don't you think?"
She backed up and put her arms down to her sides "you didnt seem to think that when you hurt chooki..."
I smirked and turn my body towards chooki "well yes yes....your right deloria...but you see..."
Cane turned his head slighlty as he whispers
"He was going to die anyway i just did him a favor..."
I chuckled and put my foot on his head."I would say he has hmm...probably half an hour to live...i mean with the speed of the poisin going through his body...he has to die"
I moved his head with my foot and gave out a short laugh "pathetic!"

Nyko grabbed cane by his collor on his suit while jerking him away from chooki and looked straight at him.

"The only pathetic one here...is you cane "
My eyes widen.
'How could she say that!?'

Cane jerked away from Nyko and growled

"You know what...i dont care anymore...cause i already got what i need..."

Nyko p.o.v.
I was confused.What is he talking about!?
I looked down and my neck
What the....HE TOOK MY NECKLACE!
"Oh...Took you long enough to realize...."
I looked up and saw him hanging my necklace above me.
I tried to grab it but he backed up before i could touch my hand in it.
"I dont think so..."
I gritted my teeth "its MINE!GIVE IT BACK!"i said raising my voice.
Cane backed up and chuckled.
I looked down and saw chooki grabb his foot.As he backed up he tripped and fell on chooki.
(AN:Sorry...im just dying out laughing right now which i shouldn't i know...)
Chooki snatched the necklace and pushed cane off him even though he was still weak.he got up to his knees and walked near me.I ran to him so he wouldn't fall and hurt himself more.He wrapped his arm around me and laughed a little.
"Nobody....steals my girls necklace..."
My eyes widen and my face turned red as he said that.
He then kissed my cheek and weakly smiled at me.
"Chooki...." i said with a faint whisper and a tear ran down my left cheek.

He's going.....to die.....