Chapter 28:Suprise

Chooki POV

I just sat there...then I spoke up

We need to get out of here!then I started to think what I could do with the glass...that's when he came

Villius pov

Well...trying to escape are we...don't you want to stay for the show?
What show?.all the tenkai knights said confused

To make your little friend permanently part of the corrupted
what!?

Oh yes...I'm doing that so...so she won't escape from me ever again!
What's your deal with her villius!why do you want her so badly!out of everyone you chose her!why!?(Chooki)

Because...she's*long pause*....never mind I will destroy you all!

I turned around...ugh...I have to do what I have to do...

I went straight towards the switch...and pulled it down...I watched Nyko get zapped by a black lightning strike...and black fog everywhere... Finally...I completed my task...what I wanted most in life...my...daughter to be evil...like...like me...

My daughter...your...just like me now...

Cane

-word-(mind\thought)

-wait...are you telling me...Nyko...is villius' daughter?...-

Wow...I walked in slowly and...saw a whole new person...Nyko...Nyko looked much prettier...

She changed...her eyes became red...and her clothes...her colors changed...

Now...her true colors shine*smiles*

Villius

Here is the new Nyko...now this...this are her true colors...

Chooki

No...why...why her....I...I failed to rescue her from this...

Toxsa

This...this is not her...

Gen

She...she isn't this...

Ceylan

We...we're gonna miss you Nyko...

Guren

We...we will find a way...to free you...just hang in there Nyko...we will free you...

The...the Tenkai knights have failed to save their teammate...now...she's gone...to the corrupted side...and they found out she's villius' daughter... Will they be able to save her from this dark side in her...