Chapter 60

Nyko p.o.v.
I carried Chooki on my shoulder as I walked."Nyko why are you crying..."he said as he wiped a tear from my eye.I stared at him and lifted my head up high "It's nothing chooki...Im just glad your...still alive..."I faintly ended my sentence.I quickly looked at him and he was smiling.
"Nyko...please tell me the truth...am I going to die?"He said holding my cheek.I shook my head "no!I wont let that happen!"
Chooki started to chuckle.How can he chuckle at a time like this?
"Nyko...you cant mess with fate..."
I growled and gritted my teeth "yes I can!I wont let you die!"
Chooki smiled and shook his head "your one tough cookie...but your my tough cookie"
I was on the edge of tears before gen and Toxsa came."we got him nyko...you don't need to carry anyone at the moment"
I sighed as I held my head
'They're right...I'm too weak to do anything..'
I looked behind me and saw cane and beni on the floor.
"Don't worry about them...they won't cause us problems anymore" Ceylan said while carrying tamiko bridal style away.Guren held my shoulder from the side.I look at him."something was wrong with cane..."He asked me what I meant.we walked around cane to see anything on cane.Guren gasped a little.I looked at him and asked "what?" He showed me his emerald on his suit a tint of a red color.I looked closely and saw it moving around.I cut it off his suit and broke it with my foot.It turned to smoke.It went all over the room even near the other guys.I breathed it in and it seemed not to affect me at all.I looked over at Chooki's direction and saw him coughing.I quickly turned my head to the blue liquid on the floor."that wasn't the antidote... This was..."guren said.
I gasped and covered my mouth.With joy I hugged Guren and started to cry."he's going to be okay!"
Guren patted my back and nodded "he is nyko..."

Chooki coughed and woke up "my head..."

I let go of Guren and ran to chooki while tackling him "chooki!"

Chooki made an ooof sound and looked at me.
"Nyko!" He hugged me into a big hug and smiles "your okay..."
I cried "no...your okay...your not dead!"he kisses my cheek and smiled.

Tamiko coughed and l9oked up at Ceylan"Ceylan?"she asked while blushing.
Ceylan chuckled and smiled "hey beautiful"

They all went hack to earth.

×READ×
×PLEASE×

The end pretty much... Working in the next book.Awful but good ending I know...Sorry I have been writing this book for a year now so...I wanted to thank everyone for supporting me on this book and voting on it.I couldn't do this without you guys! Thank you...
I was a crappy writer to start off with that's why Its still crappy but know that I know how to do stuff on wattpad I'm will be better at writing be on the look out for book 2 I will update my status as soon as I write it.I swear the next one will be WAY better than this I will make them interact more with each other and more problems will occur. I LIBE YOU GUYS THANK YOU.