Chapter Two: The New Emperor

[Nitrate POV]
-----------------//-]

It's been almost ten years since I was reborn into the world of Dragon Ball, and so far, I've been absolutely loving it; the immense power flowing through my body, as well as the incredible relationship I've managed to form between both King Cold and Frieza, has really made my experience quite enjoyable. However, I still plan of helping Goku escape Namek and then join him on earth to live with the others.

At my current age, my first form reaches roughly three feet past Frieza's full height. However, I prefer to remain in my 4th form to show off my immense power and authority over the other races, even my own species. Of  course, I would never attack an entire species simply because they annoy me, I'd much rather wait for a genuine reason to wipe them out.

My 4th form consist of a deep shade of purple for the skin with vibrant white armour adorning roughly 50% of my form. The armour latches on to my lower arms and legs, whilst the rest forms upon my chest and head. In the centre of my head stands a wide blue gem that reflects the light from the nearby stars, offering an aura of divinity to my terrifying physique.

Currently, I was sitting in my chambers whilst reading through important data pads regarding the current state of my father's legion within North Galaxy

Currently, I was sitting in my chambers whilst reading through important data pads regarding the current state of my father's legion within North Galaxy. Though some trouble had arose in an attempt to defend against the Cold Empire, almost all of the resistance had been crushed and grinded into dust, leaving nothing but small specks of the once-prominent force of rebels.

I continued reading through the data with laser focus -taking in every piece of information as though it held the secrets to the universe- until I heard footsteps approaching my dorm. Sighing to myself, I closed the data pad currently held within my purple hand and rested it upon a small coffee table by the side of my bed; though we didn't necessarily require sleep, it still helped to boost my awareness when in combat.

I awaited patiently for the person to either knock on my door or simply walk through, as I already had a pretty good idea as to who it was. My little brother -Frieza- most likely called for me to help him with something that he tends to struggle with, though he would never admit such a thing to father. Eventually, my door opened to reveal the small Icejin that was currently on my mind.

Frieza looked almost exactly like he did in 'Dragon Ball Super: Broly', with his skin colour being an extremely vibrant blood-red with black lines edged across his entire body. Upon the young emperor's head was a large, spiked helmet with a purple orb placed in the centre, which was much larger -and also reflective- than my own. Our father did shamefully admit to me that he thought Frieza's forms were better than mine, but we both just laughed it off together whilst sharing drinks.

 Our father did shamefully admit to me that he thought Frieza's forms were better than mine, but we both just laughed it off together whilst sharing drinks