Chapter Six - A Tyrant's Twisted Talents

[Nitrate POV]
-----------------//-]

I had my eyes set on Androids 17 and 18, the two siblings backing away as they felt my aura push against their own. The Z Fighters -Tien, Krillin, Piccolo- and Vegeta watched with uneasy expressions as I continued approaching the ones who threatened the planet, my three-toed feet pressing against the metal floor with immense force. 

Android 17 was the first to approach, attempting to hide his fears behind a wide grin that stretched across his features. On the other hand, 18 remained near the back of the room and refused to let her guard down; the female Android seemed to understand just how large the gap between us truly was, and chose to keep her distance for her own safety. 

I grinned menacingly as Android 17 charged towards me, his fist pulled back in preparation to deal a heavy attack against my cheek. In response to his mindless attack, I leaned my neck to the side and allowed the punch to flow past my head, completely missing, then simply flicked Android 17 back against the wall.

Vegeta finally noticed Android 18 and swiftly approached her, believing the young teen to be the weakest of the two. I sighed to myself before continuing my small conflict with the male Android. Noticing the Saiyan prince's sudden approach, Android 18 gritted her teeth and dodged out of the way of his attack, earning a loud yell of frustration from Vegeta. She led him outside in order to use the terrain to her advantage, as it would make it much easier for her to use her Ki attacks.

Meanwhile, myself and Android 17 continued our duel as he leaped towards me with an outstretched feet, hoping to plant it firmly into my stomach. Smirking to myself, a dodged out of the way of his kick, grabbed the bratty teen by his leg and swung him through the cave entrance and onto the side of a random freeway.

I immediately flew towards the young Android and began taunting him, insulting his power by relaxing my muscles and folding my arms against my armoured chest. Android 17 released an angered yell before -once again- attempting to deal damage to my armoured form. I allowed an inaudible chuckle to escape my lips before I utilised my immense speed.

Disappearing from his line of sight, I manipulated his confusion to my advantage and circled around to flank him from behind. Android 17 released a loud gasp of shock as he finally managed to sense my Ki signature behind him.

Unfortunately, however, he was far too slow to react as I spun my form sideways and cleared his ankles with my foot, sending him crashing to the ground, before holding back some of my strength and smacking him away towards Android 18.

I looked over towards the female cyborg who was currently facing against Vegeta, and much like before, the Saiyan Prince was getting absolutely pummelled. I was actually rather surprised to see such an outcome, as I'd assumed that my inclusion with the Z Fighters would fuel his desire to grow stronger. Sadly, it seemed my assumptions were wrong.

Much like the events that took place in the anime, Vegeta's arm was snapped out of place before Android 18 knocked him out of Super Saiyan. I watched as the man fell upon the ground and passed out, with the woman still stamping on his other arm with a wide grin plastered upon his face. Her smile swiftly fell -however- once she noticed her brother's current condition.

Android 18 shifted her gaze to meet mine, as I slowly took an elegant stance whilst showing off my 1st form; though training with the weak members of the Z Fighters proved quite lacking in terms of training, it still proved useful enough to increase my power level drastically. I could only imagine what would happen if I managed to do genuine training.

Nevertheless, I watched with great satisfaction as Android 18 grabbed her brother and took off into the sky, landing on top of the mountain that still held Dr Gero's hidden facility. That's when I finally noticed that the two had still managed to collect the pod that held none other than Android 16, though they hadn't found the right moment to open it due to my sudden appearance.