Chapter Twenty One: Babidi's Challenges

[3rd POV]
-----------------//-]

Nitrate, Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta landed inside the main floor of Babidi's ship. The room itself was nice in design, with bountiful pillars lining the walls, and curled panels forming the ceiling. The group looked around with both intrigue and indifference, the latter sourced from Vegeta and his still-prominent agitation at being dragged along.

Goku: "What is this place?"

Nitrate: "Considering we entered this room through a random door, connecting to freshly-dug land, I'd guess that we're currently inside an alien spaceship."

Goku: "A ship?!"

Gohan: "Are you serious? That's incredible!"

Vegeta: "Whatever..."

The sudden begrudgement from Vegeta earned a harsh but well-earned glare from the Arcosian, which promptly shut him up. Following this awkwardness, Supreme Kai immerged from the same entrance and landed upon the ground with a nimble tap, beads of sweat falling down a patch of his head. Nitrate offered the divine being a cold glance before looking around the entire room.

Goku: "So you've decided to join us, eh."

Supreme Kai: "To prevent you from doing anything foolish. I can't imagine why the four of you would do something so unbelievably idiotic, especially when it concerns the resurrection of Buu!"

Nitrate: "Heh. Get used to it, Kai; these three have a bad habit of finding trouble wherever they go."

Supreme Kai: "It would appear so.... It seems that once you come in, you cannot leave until defeating Babidi. The door above us has been closed."

Vegeta: "Humph! Why bother when we could just destroy the ship and be done with it? There's no point."

Supreme Kai: "Out of the question!! If you do that, the sudden exertion of Ki might be enough to release Buu!"

Vegeta: "And why should I care about that? This 'Buu' is probably not even that powerful. You just want us to do the dirty work, right, Kai?"

Nitrate, Gokul and Gohan ignored the two men, who were now bickering amongst themsevles, and continued to look around for a potential way out. The trio couldn't find an alternating path, however, which meant they would be left at the mercy of Babidi and his minions. Nitrate did not seem effected by this outcome and continued wandering around the chamber, a bored expression on his face.

The moment of recluse was soon interrupted when one of the pod-looking doors hissed, releasing steam from the shortened gap in between the door and the walls. Goku and Gohan were the first to respond, due to Vegeta's lack of genuine care and Nitrate's utter boredom. Supreme Kai froze in shock as he recognised the creature that arrived from the main doorway, sweat building up on his face.

The being that revealed themsevles was a male alien with dark-blue, rubbery skin and a white armoured chest-plate covering most of his torso. This chest plate had two spikes protruding off the backside, and a matching set of gloves concealing his hands. Upon his feet, the specimen wore a similar design to the boots worn by Frieza's armed forces.

Nitrate struggled to remember his name, but after some thinking, the name Pui Pui came into his mind. The very alien who stood beside Babidi during their moments on the surface, before Dabura was released to kill Kibito. It was not easy to recognise the man, even though they'd already met before, due to how useless he was during Buu's resurrection. He was too weak to be a threat.

Vegeta seemed to watch the man closely, attempting to estimate his overall strength, but lost interest once he reached an unsatisfactory conclusion. The Saiyan Prince folded his arms and turned away from the alien, a scowl stretching across his face. Unperturbed, the creature pointed downwards with his right hand and grinned at them with a terrible wickedness unbecoming of him.