5

Iliana is very interested to see what happens after they left that night. She knows from her perspective, but she never knew what happened with the boys.

She smiles as it keeps on with the Hamilton's and not with her point of view.

Mrs. Hamilton, mother Elizabeth as she likes Iliana to call her closes the door and leans against it holding back her tears. Then she allows what she feels towards her children to come boiling out. Flynn happens to be the unfortunate one to come into range the soonest. 

"Flynn, or Casper, which are you?" Elizabeth demands angrily.

"I'm Flynn, mom." Flynn juggles the snacks he's carrying for him and his friends and Casper of course.

"You might as well go put those snacks back. Go tell your friends they have to leave. Then go call all your brothers for a meeting in the living room after they send their friends home, especially Blake and Isaac." There is a great deal of anger coming out of her mouth and Flynn's eyes are huge. He wonders just what the hell happened to piss his mother off this much. He only notices the boxes in the hall in passing before he runs back to the kitchen to dump the snacks onto the counter. He doesn't dare take the time to put them away properly. He's never seen his mother that angry before.

"Casper, mom wants all of us in a meeting. Sorry guys you'll have to leave now. My mom's major pissed and wants all friends to go home." They all look at him shocked. Mrs. Hamilton is never angry and never has a problem with her sons having friends over.

Casper looks at Flynn wide eyed before Flynn takes off to find his other brothers.

One by one he finds his brothers and gives the same message. The older ones give him some trouble, but when he mentions just how angry their mother is, they shut up and send their friends home.

It takes him awhile to find the two oldest and he has some idea of why his mother is so pissed. If she saw them naked like that then she's going to be angry.

By the time he gives Blake and Isaac their message he hears his father coming home and he's beyond angry if the slamming door is any indication.

The three run to the living room so they don't anger their parents any further. Flynn wonders why they are all in trouble for what Blake and Isaac did.

"Are all your friends gone?" Their mother asks in an ice cold voice.

The boys all reply in the affirmative.

"I have to say that I'm very angry and even more disappointed with what I heard earlier." If anything her voice became even colder.

The boys look at each other in confusion. None of them can think of anything that would make their parents upset. Well Blake and Isaac think they might know, but they didn't think they would react like that.

Their mother looks at them incredulously. "You really have no clue why I'm so angry, do you?"

The boys all shake their heads. "When was the last time any of you talked to Iliana?"

The boys look confused then horror takes over their faces, but still they don't understand why their mother is making such a big deal.

"I'll answer that, it's been nearly ten days since Dimitri talked to her, before that it was Blake two weeks ago. Two fucking weeks! What the hell? You walked right by her every day this week and didn't even say hi. She tried to get your attention multiple times on different days. You allowed your friends to mock her and make her feel like she had no right to even be here and you didn't even say anything to them. Then after she left crying she and her mother come upon Blake and Isaac having sex with their little friends by the pool. Just what the fuck were you two thinking?" There is no doubt that Elizabeth is beyond pissed at this.