First Night

Next day

"Come on Normani I'm sleepy" Beyoncé cried out as Normani cried and screamed.

Beyoncé walked out the second bathroom that was downstairs and went to the kitchen to get the spoon out the freezer for normani.

"I really hope this work" Beyoncé said as she put the cold spoon into Normani mouth.

Baby Normani instantly start to suck and aggressive bite in the spoon.

Beyoncé sigh and walked back upstairs to her and her sisters room that they had to sure with, two extra people.

Beyoncé tried to lay Normani down but she started to cry.

"My god" Beyoncé said frustrated.

"Why, why me?" Beyoncé said to herself as she held her baby sister.

She got in the bed behind Onika finally getting Normani to stop crying.

"I can go downstairs and sleep if that make the baby feel more comfortable?" Onika said.

"No you fine she just teething" Beyoncé said laying Normani on her chest.

Normani started to cry once again wanting to be skin to skin with Beyoncé.

Beyoncé took off her bra and laid baby Normani on her chest.

"She's attached" Onika said smiling at Normani.

"Yeah" Beyoncé said with a chuckle, she looked down at Normani who was fucking that spoon up.

"This shit hard but I love her too much to let her go" Beyoncé said.

"What you mean?" Onika said.

"I'm still in school, but my mommy is not taking care of them. When Normani was bout three weeks old I came home from school and she was screaming, she was hungry her pamper needed change Solange was covered in pissed. I knew, I couldn't leave them cause my mommy was not gonna take care of them so I took the opportunity and now I'm here" Beyoncé said spilling everything to someone she didn't even know.

Onika looked at Beyoncé with tears in her eyes.

"Ever since my mom lost custody of us our life been hell, but we still going to school. I caught my father trying to touch my sister so many times and every time he tried to I beat his ass while getting my ass beat in the progress, I'll protect that girl with my life" Onika said.

"I'm sorry" Beyoncé said she took her hand that wasn't holding Normani and pulled Onika to her.

Onika scootered herself so her face was in Beyoncé neck.

"Thank you" Beyoncé said sliding her fingers through Onika jet black hair.

"For what?" Onika asked taking her head out of Beyoncé neck looking at her.

"For telling someone you really wanted that off your shoulder, I'm glad I was the one to hear it" Beyoncé said.

Onika was about to say something but Normani popped her in the head hard as hell with the spoon she had in her mouth.

"Damn" Onika said rubbing her forehead.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" Beyoncé said trying not to laugh.

"Are you laughing?" Onika said jokingly.

Beyoncé covered her mouth but couldn't keep her laugh in.

They both bust out laughing scaring Normani making her cry.

Beyoncé sat up and put her back to the headboard still laughing.