Hurt

"What the fuck she talking about?" Nicki asked Beyoncé.

"It's not what it seems I promise" Beyoncé said heart racing.

"What the fuck that's supposed to mean?" Nicki asked.

"And that's not the fucking question I asked now what the fuck is she talking about" Nicki asked fist balled up.

Jay got up and took Normani out of Nicki lap.

"Imma take her and bring her back when you say" Jay said.

"Okay" Beyoncé said.

"Love you baby" Beyoncé said kissing Normani on the forehead.

"Wove you mama" Normani said back kissing Beyoncé cheek.

Jay left and let Beyoncé and Nicki deal with what they got going on.

"BEYONCÉ" Nicki yelled.

Beyoncé got up and sat next to Nicki.

"Aron is a friend I meet at a restaurant while you was gone" Beyoncé said.

"Fuck outta here with that, you got fucking friends, Zendaya, Kelly, Cardi, Kehlani and a few more so why the fuck you need more friends?" Nicki asked.

"So I can't have more friends or are you just upset it's a guy?" Beyoncé said.

"If it was a girl I'll be upset 'cause Mani said you was upstairs with this fucking person while they was downstairs, you know I feel about people I don't know being in a room with you alone, why you trying to switch it up like I'm the bad guy." Nicki said.

"I'm not but your obviously mad because you probably think we had sex or did something" Beyoncé said digging her self a bigger hole.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT BEYONCÉ IMMA REALLY SMACK YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT ANSWER MY QUESTION" Nicki said.

"He thought I liked him but I did I'd t I told him I had a fiancé and kids and I'm in happy, we was upstairs talking about random things and rearranging my closet and we watched movies DOWNSTAIRS with the kids he was just good company and the girls been busy they got lives to and jobs" Beyoncé said.

"Imma stay at home mom shits crazy you been gone for two months and I'll never betray you so easy or ever" Beyoncé said.

"I trust you with my life Beyoncé, I'll give my life for you" Nicki said.

Nicki got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Come here" Nicki said.

Beyoncé got up and walked to the kitchen.

"What?" Beyoncé asked.

"Come look" Nicki said.

Beyoncé walked closer to Nicki and looked at what she was looking at.

"Oh my" Beyoncé said as her eyes got wide.

"What the tuck where this come from?" Beyoncé asked.

"Been here since I got it for you" Nicki said.

"All that?" Beyoncé asked.

"Yes" Nicki said.

"Like I said I trust you with my life" Nicki said.

Beyoncé smiled and grab Nicki hand.

"Come on" Beyoncé said pulling Nicki upstairs.

As they made it upstairs Beyoncé pulled Nicki into the bathroom turned on the water for a bath I grab something from downstairs" Beyoncé said.