Reason

Tom and Debby just finish reading Normani documents on why she was in the system.

"So that's really her sister not her mom" Debby said with a big smile.

"That mean we can legally get custody of her if we think her sister is not a good fit and her real mom gave away northern rights" Tom said.

"Oh shit her dad, he can beat us in this" Debby said.

"He just step into her life we can get custody of her and he can just visitation rights because he just came into her life" Tom said.

"We can have her" Debby said.

"She can be our token to so much" Tom said.

Tom closed all the files and put them away in the closet.

"She gonna make us so much money" Debby said getting under the covers of her king size bed.

"This is gonna be good" Tom said turning off the lights getting under the covers with Debby.

Normani was in the room she was put in when she first got there she was sound asleep.

Bailey on the other hand felt uncomfortable and uneven on how her parents was trying to make Normani be their daughter when she already has a family.

Bailey vowed to herself to look over Normani and make sure she was safe.

Normani started to get night terrors and cried for her Mama till she went back to sleep.

Debby could never get her to clam down or to eat but she was so clam and patient with her that it scared the other kids caused they knew how bad they mother temper was.

So to see her calm and smiling while a baby is screaming her face off made them wonder what was going on in her head.

Tom knew what Debby was doing and he loved it.

Manipulation, first you nice then you mean.

Debby wanted Normani to see her good side her nice side her caring side.

Bailey sat in the chair in the room Normani was in and watched her till six in the morning.

Debby came into Normani room because she was crying.

"Mama here baby" Debby said.

"Not mama" Normani said cover her ears.

She been doing this for the last few days and Debby wonder why.

"I got her" Bailey said walking Into the room.

"No you go do your chores and wake the the kids up Debby said with a fake smile that made Bailey heart skip a beat.

Bailey did what her mother told her but kept an ear out for Normani who was still crying.

"Okay let's get something in the stomach of yours" Debby said.

Normani sniff and had her hands over her ears.