Difficult

Headphones and play😉

"I miss you"

I thought that things like this get better with time

But I still need you, why is that?

You're the only image in my mind
So I still see you around.

I miss you, like everyday
Wanna be with you, but you're away.

Said I miss you, missing you insane
But if I got with you, could it feel the same.

Words don't ever seem to come out right
But I still mean them, why is that?.

It hurts my pride to tell you how I feel
But I still need to, why is that?.

I miss you, like everyday
Wanna be with you, but you're away.

I said I miss you, missing you insane
But if I got with you, could it feel the same.

It don't matter who you are
It's so simple, feel it But it's everything no matter who you
love.

It is so simple, feel it But it's everything.

I miss you, like everyday
Wanna be with you, but you're away.

I said I miss you, missing you insane
But if I got with you, could it feel the
same.

It don't matter who you are It's so simple, feel it But it's everything no matter who you love.

It is so simple, feel it But it's everything.

"You think she gonna feel or act different when she come back?" Nicki asked.

"Yeah I promise her Mama will never leave and that she'll always be with me" Beyoncé said looking in the mirror at Nicki.

"But when she do come back ain't no more leaving both parents have over mother rights to you" Nicki said wrapping her arms around Beyoncé.

"But I hope she don't look at me differently because this the second time something like this happened" Beyoncé said.

"She was a baby" Nicki said.

"YEAH A FUCKING BABY THAT DIDN'T GET NO ATTENTION AND GOT BEAT ON WHEN I LEFT, AND I DIDN'T COME BACK FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS. AND THIS SHIT HAPPENS AGAIN AND HER MAMA NOT THERE TO TELL HER ITS OKAY, I HAVN'T TALK TO MY BABAY FOR A MONTH AND NOW WE GOT TO WAIT ANOTHER TWO MONTHS TO GET HER OUT THE FUCKED UP SYSTEM" Beyoncé yelled breaking down for the sixth time today.

"Come here" Nicki said pulling Beyoncé into her as Beyoncé slide on the bathroom floor.

"And you know what comes out of this? She knows her Mama is always going come back no matter how long her mama care and her mama loves her" Nicki said.

"You know that lil girl in love with you and will do anything to see her mama again, she will never forget the person who loved her when everyone was against her for some weird sick reason" Nicki said.