Come back

That's me^^ Anyways I'm about to double update because I forgot to yesterday, I go to school trwm 😭

Week later

"Beyoncé go to school" Tain said walking into the girls room.

"What?" Beyoncé asked changing Normani pamper.

"Go to school damn, give me my baby" Tain said.

"Ma she attached she gonna cry" Beyoncé said buttoning normani onesies.

"Beyoncé stop talking back and give me my baby" Tain said.

"No" Beyoncé said picking Normani up picking her in her bed.

Normani instantly start to cry.

"Mama" Baby Normani cried kicking her legs.

Tian went to grab Normani but Beyoncé got up and pushed her.

"No you not getting her" Beyoncé said.

Tian looked at Beyoncé and smack her in the face.

"Stop being so fucking grown and do what the fuck I told you to do" Tian yelled out at Beyoncé waking everyone in the room.

"BB" Solange cried out getting out her bed to Beyoncé who was on the floor crying.

"Onika" Tian said holding a screaming Normani.

"You going to school with Beyoncé y'all uniform downstairs" Tian said.

"I'm not going nowhere, I'm not leaving my sister here by her self" Onika said picking up her baby sister.

"Y'all really want to test me huh?" Tian asked looking around the room.

"If any of y'all disrespect me in my house again it's gonna be problems, now like I said Onika and Beyoncé go downstairs and get dressed. And if you try to tell the school Beyoncé all that's gonna happen do is take them away from you and you probably never see them again" Tian said.

"Mama" Normani screamed out holding her arms out at Beyoncé.

Beyoncé looked at Normani and started to sob.

Onika picked Beyoncé up and laid her in the bed.

"It's okay  we almost grown and we can get custody of them" Onika said rocking Beyoncé back and forth.

"I I I'm only 16" Beyoncé stuttered out.

"Damn" Onika said she was 17 and was gonna be 18 in six months and she had enough evidence to get custody of Ming.

"Solange turned six next week" Beyoncé said.

"My birthday next month, it's gonna take a year for me to get custody of them If I tell" Beyoncé cried out just saying things.

"BEYONCÉ, ONIKA COME ON DANM" Tian yelled from downstairs feeding Normani.

Beyoncé got up and put Solange in her bed.

"Imma call three time, when the fourth call come in answer it, it's gonna be me" Beyoncé said to Solange.

"Okay, I love you" Solange said.

" I love you too so much baby" Beyoncé said kissing Solange forehead.

"Ming don't leave this room" Onika said

"You remember what I though you?" Onika asked Ming.

"If Robert try to touch me or any other little girl or boy fight back and bite then run to a place you know" Ming said from the bed she was sleeping on with Solange.