Strees

Three weeks later

Normani cried loudly as Beyoncé walked away to got cook her some food.

"Normani baby I'm in the kitchen you can walk" Beyoncé said.

Normani cried every time Beyoncé put her down or go anywhere, Normani had to see Beyoncé and be in her face.

Normani cried even louder reaching for Beyoncé.

Beyoncé sighed and picked Normani up and she instantly stop crying laying her head on Beyoncé rubbing her neck.

"Mines" Normani said.

Beyoncé kissed Normani head and went in the kitchen to cook her something to eat.

After Beyoncé made some toasted waffles and eggs for Normani and Solange and the twins she went to wake them up.

After leaving Normani downstairs crying she grab the babies and woke Solange up.

As they was walking down the steps Normani was laid out on the living room floor half asleep but still whining.

Beyoncé didn't pay her no mind and went to the kitchen with Solange behind her.

Beyoncé put the twins in their high chair and Solange sat in her seat.

Beyoncé gave them their food and told Solange to watch them.

"Okay" Solange said as she eat her eggs.

Beyoncé went back in the living room and Normani was sleep.

She pick normani up and took her upstairs to sleep with Nic.

Normani started to whine but Nicki started to pat her back.

Normani snugged into Nic and went back to sleep.

Beyoncé went back downstairs and feed the twins and ate something herself.

After they was down she started them a bath and told Solange to pick her out a outfit to where around the house.

After that Beyoncé wash the twins down and got them all dressed and put them in a pin with their toys and the tv playing cocomealon.

Beyoncé told Solange to take a shower cause she was old enough now.

"Solo you eight right?" Beyoncé asked.

"Yes" Solange said.

"Okay" Beyoncé said and started to clean the kids room.

After Solange was out the shower she went downstairs and watched the babies and her iPad.

Beyoncé got in the shower and Nicki got up to pee.

"Good morning baby" Nicki said as she peed.

"Good morning sexy" Beyoncé replied as she stood under the water.

"Can I get in?" Nicki asked.

"No go eat and watch them kids" Beyoncé said.

"Damn" Nicki said.

After she was done peeing she opened the Shower curtain and gave Beyoncé a kiss.

"I love you" Nicki said.

"I love you too" Beyoncé said.

Nicki walked out the bathroom and went downstairs to eat and watch the kids till Beyoncé got out the shower.

Before Beyoncé could start to wash her body Normani started to cry for her.

"Mama" Normani cried.

Beyoncé could hear Normani get out the bed.