Hell Naw

"I can come over?" Aron asked.

"Yeah" Beyoncé said.

Her and Aron have been talking for some time and he bringing his son over to play with the other kids.

"Okay we gonna be there in about ten minutes" Aron said.

"Okay" Beyoncé said.

"See ya" Aron said then hung up.

"You ready for a play date mama's" Beyoncé asked Normani who wouldn't leave her alone.

"No" Normani said standing at Beyoncé feet like always.

"Well okay" Beyoncé said with a giggle.

Beyoncé took Normani to the doctor a few days ago to find out why she cry a lot and was clingy and out of all things it was separation anxiety.

It made sense though, since Normani was born its just been her Beyoncé and Solange all she know is Beyoncé.

All the shit she been thorough Beyoncé was always there.

They came to a conclusion, that to Normani not being able to see Beyoncé or know where she's at, she thinks something bad is gonna happened and her Mama is not there.

Which calls her to have anxiety attacks and want to cling to Beyoncé.

Normani feels comfortable going with her daddy and not see Beyoncé for a few days tells you that she feel safe with him, same with Nicki.

"Let's get you changed." Beyoncé said taking Normani upstairs.

Beyoncé changed Normani out her pajamas and into some grey biker shorts a white wife beater with some white socks.

"Mama boob" Normani said standing on the bed as Beyoncé changed herself.

"No" Beyoncé said.

Normani pouted and plop down in the bed.

"You a big girl" Beyoncé said pulling on her shorts.

"No I mama baby" Normani said.

"You are mama baby" Beyoncé said laughing.

Beyoncé finished getting dress and went downstairs.

"Solo come on" Beyoncé called for Solange.

Solange had on some black leggings and black spaghetti strap shirt with pink socks.

"Watch Normani while I get the twins a bath" Beyoncé said.

"Okay" Solange said picking Normani up.

"Oh no" Normani said.

"Sissy gonna watch you okay mama be back" Beyoncé said going back upstairs to wake the twins from their nap.

Beyoncé wash Roman and Lü and got them dress in a onesie and some socks.

"Okay the twins stay in the play area cause they to little to play with y'all and Ming is coming over" Beyoncé said.

"Yay" Solange said.

"Come on Normani" Beyoncé said.

Normani followed Beyoncé to the couch.

About two minutes later there was a knock on the door.

Beyoncé got up and open the door.

"Heyy" Aron said giving Beyoncé a hug.

"Hi" Beyoncé said hugging Aron back.

Aron son Bryson walked in.

"Hi Bryson" Beyoncé said.

"Hi yoncé" Bryson said.