💫CHAPTER 1💫

Sivaangi's pov:

Sivaangi's pov:

Now it was dark in the tunnel.

I am shivering here because of continous flow of water in the tunnel because of heavy flood in Chennai.

I was hanging by holding the plastic pipe and resting my one leg on the Wall's little step.

I protect myself from immersing in the water.

The water's height is reaching slowly. As my fear is also increasing.

I want to live for my children and husband that is the only thing running in my mind. I am very determine in that.

I didn't wish to live them alone.

I had put all my burdens on the God and started think how to get out of this tunnel.

I am slightly drowning as energy is stained.

I don't want to loose my confident. Till now I am thinking about my two daughters and my husband who will be frightened and consoling my two daughters.

I should reach them but how.....

***FEW HOURS BEFORE

Sivaangi was working in her office.

She got a call in the middle of her work....

The call came from the unknown number.

So she didn't mind it that much....

The call came for her repeatedly.....

She got irritated and attend the call....

In call....

Unknown: Hello miss. Sivaangi

Siv: Who are you??

Unknown: Can't u find me??

Siv: Tell me.... I am busy in my work...

Unknown: Uff!! I thought u will find me by hearing my voice...

Siv: I don't want to waste my time by talking to u..... I had a hectic work...

She was about to cut the call.....

Unknown: Wait..... Wait... Don't cut the call.... Let me tell u who am I?? And why did I call to u??

Siv: Tell me...

Unknown: I am Raj.... I don't want to give a intro to u.... I am thinking so...

I am the M. D of Jagan pharma industries.... And I am son of Jagan marthev.....

Siv: Ohh!! U...... U r running ur father's company only right.

Raj gritted his teeth and said....

Raj: That's my company, and I am the M.D of the company....

Siv: For ur kind information that was fully built by ur father's hardwork. So stop saying that is yours...