💫CHAPTER 2💫

Then Raj informed Sivaangi to come to a place

She obeyed him to safeguard his family's life....

And she stopped in the middle.... And stood idle...

While standing she got a call....

She got frustrated by the continuous call from Raj...

She attended the call...

In call

Raj: Hello..... Ms. Ashwin

Siv: Why are u calling continuously??

Raj: Don't raise ur voice. And especially don't ever think to raise ur voice in front of me.... It is not ur office. Now u r under my control...... So u should not raise ur voice and do what ever I am saying....

Siv: Umm ok tell me...... She said by gritting her teeth.

Raj: Why are u standing? Are u waiting for some one.... Or some one else is following u for doing help.  

Tell me

Siv: Look Mr. Raj. The level of water is increasing. I can't able to move further and I am completely drenched.....

Then if my mobile also became wet means, u couldn't able to call me. And I couldn't come where u r telling....

Raj: Smart.... Any ways come fast...

Siv: Hey how will I come?? The water reached the half of my height...

Raj: What could I do for that??

Siv: What could u do???....

Raj: Yes.... If u want to save ur family means come.... Or else stay their...

Saying that he disconnected the call.... Before she could answer.

Now she doesn't know what to do??? Because the level of water increases minute by minute......

Then she decided to go further for her family. She is determinant in that. She will do anything for her family. Her lovable family is her weak point.

On knowing this weak point, Raj started his move. She doesn't want to give up, she will fight against him with that guts she started to move forward to reach the success by passing the paths of thorns.

Then she moved forward with courage.

Then after few minutes, he shared the location to her.

She moved towards the location. She went half of the distance but after that she couldn't move a bit due to the over Flowing of water. Half of her body is fully immersed in the water. So she couldn't move further.

That time she reminded the Raj words that her family is in front of him. So she moved further to safe guard her family from him.

She didn't notice the tunnel that which is opened, unfortunately she fell down on the tunnel and beated by the over flow of water.

As it is plastic pipe, the whole weight of her body can't be beared by the pipe.

At a point her one of the hand is entangled with a plastic pipe. With the help of the plastic pipe, she slowly moved and rested one of the leg on the small step which is attached with the wall.

*********

PRESENT

She was slowly loosing her consciousness. Now she wants sustain for her family. She is finding a way to save her life that which beaming in between death and life.

That time she could feel a light is flashing on her face for which she shrunk her face due to the bright light because she is in the tunnel for nearly 3 hours and she is fully drenched. And she was shivering to the care.

That bright gave her warmth.

Her sight saw the bright light, she shrunk her eyes .

That time she saw a big hole on the tunnel from which the water is going out forcely.

She don't know how to go their, and the water is moving force fully. If she went through that way, she may get hurt, and she may die also. But she had no other way other than taking that risk for her life and family.

Sivaangi's pov:

Then I thought to move further. I didn't think about anything. Slowly I moved by hanging my hand on the plastic pipe, but I didn't notice the small step which is attached with the wall has been finished.

The edge is slippery, I didn't notice that also,so she slipped from the step and on the other hand, the plastic pipe also started to broke due to the full weight which is now rested on the pipe.

Finally the pipe broke she fell down, and now she is beaten and force fully rushing with the over flow of water.

She gonna reach the big hole which is filled with many steel rods which is attached criss cross on the edge.

She didn't lose her hope and her saree pallu has been tore in the edge of the steel rods, and nothing big had happened to her......

And finally, the water from the tunnel is going into the bank near the fields. She also hit the land and she is now lying on the paddy field water bank.

She is completely drenched, her energy drained completely she is drowning slowly and she is losing her consciousness. She couldn't able to stand. She is shivering out of coldness. And she tried to stand but again she fell down and fainted.

On the other hand....

Target: 80+ Votes

TBC

Hope u all liked this chapter

Hope u all liked this chapter. Kindly comment and let me know ur reviews of this chapter.

Vote and comment mukkiyam BIGILEYY.......

Take care and stay safe

Wear mask