💫CHAPTER 15💫

****Mature content ahead****

Their marriage and reception went well.....

And it was their first night... 

Their room was decorated in a ethnic style........

The bedroom is in ethnic look with the traditional décor package. An exotic night with a traditional touch awaits for the couple.

The ethnic colours like red to decorate the room, fall in love all over again as the fragrance of jasmine flowers filled in the room. With The Cupid Strikes!

The room was Elegant, simple and vivacious. The modern look of the room is simple. Make it memorable with the beauty of lily, orchid and gladioli.  Those arrangements for thier memorable night to remember for them....

Sivaangi wore a Net Hand Embroidered Saree in Purple. Enhanced with Zarkan, Beads and Stone Work. Available with an Unstitched Net Blouse in Purple...... Sivaangi left her hair with loose curls....

Ashwin wore silk purple shirt with purple bordered dhoti..... His hair was messy....

While he is readying for their first night..... His friends we're teasing him.... His ears were become red in color because of their teasing....

First he was sent to the room......

He is being impatiently waiting for her in the room.... Pacing here and their by rubbing his hands..... The decorations and the smell of the roses and jasmine evoked him....

On the other hand girls were teasing Sivaangi and with red cheeks she marched towards their room with her friends..... They were teasing her giggling by looking at her red cheeks.....

The opening sound of the door knob seek his attention....

Their his girl standing at the door entrance by gazing the floor....

He was awestruck by looking at her....

Their friends giggled and pushed her inside and locked the door....

She stumbled abd balanced by holding the table edge.... And stood by fidgeting her saree pallu....

He was scanning her from top to bottom.... He took baby step towards her and looked at her.....

The saree gives the clear view of her curves.....

He stood in front of her.... And lifted her chin using his fore finger and looked into her eyes.....

The sindoor in her partition, the fresh nuptial thread in her neck and the fresh jasmine flowers which adorned her hair....

He was hard instantly......

Ashwin: you are looking hot and sexy wifeyyy.....

Saying that he caressed her red cheeks and she blushed profusely.... And the words were struck in her throat.... And bent her head out of shyness..... He chuckled at her.......

He held her hand softly and moved to the mattress....... They both sat facing each other.....

Ashwin: Whether are you having the idea of talking or you gonna blush like this??......

He said in a mischievous tone....

She came out of her trance....

Siv: These things are giving me new feelings and I am feeling shy... I don't know why.....

She said by fidgeting her fingers.....

He chuckled looking at her....

Ashwin: I wonder how could a rowdy suddenly changed into a women who could blush before the romance....

He said with a smrik in his face....

She huffed and whined for his teasing..... And he received a smack from her....

Ashwin: Whether are you ready for this sivu maa??

Sivaangi don't know what to answer and gave him a are you serious look....

He chuckled and said...

Ash: I don't wish to rush in our relationship..... Everything has a time.... I want you to achieve in your dreams... And mine too.... And let us enjoy our martial phase.... If you are ok....

He said...

She sighed in relief as he said all the things which she thought to tell him...

She held his hand and said that....

Siv: I was waiting to tell this to you.... I am glad.... I am ok with this....

She said with a full blown smile....

Ashwin smiled and kissed her hand...

Ash: But I want a little romance..... That means a hot make out.... A special veg.....

He said those in a husky voice and hovered over her....

She kept her palm in his chest to maintain some distance.... And said after great difficulty....

Siv: Few minutes before you talked like a gentle man......

Ash: That is few minutes back.... Let us not waste those decorations....

Saying that he kissed her lips.... He was on top of her.... One hand is caressing her neck and cheeks and the other hand is sliding into the saree and touched her bare waist.... He started nibbling her upper lip as she nibbled his lower one.... She gasped as his member is poking her thighs.... He is trying to enter into her mouth but she is not leaving him so he pressed his member towards her.... She gasped at the new sensation.... Taking this chance he swirls his tongue inside her and taste her to the fullest by kissing nook and every corner of her mouth....

She couldn't unable to withstand the pleasure given by him... As his member pressed against her and his one hand was drawing doodles in her waist and the other was caressing her neck and cheeks.... She is feeling wet down their and her core is throbbing for need.....

They were parted as they were out of breathe.... She held his shirt in a fist and she was panting heavily.... He kissed her neck, collarbone and placing wet kisses here and there and she was moaning mess now.....

Then....

TBC.....

Next update la pakkalam.... 🤪......

Kindly bare with me as it is mature one.... Sorry if I went overboard...... Kindly say your opinion too... How could be the romance part whether it is erotic or common.....

Kindly vote and comment 💜🙂