💫CHAPTER 13💫

Their talks has been interrupted by a voice from down

It was Sivaangi's mom voice....

Everyone went down to see her...

Sivaangi: Mom... What happened?? Why did you shout??

Sivaangi's mom: I am calling you people for past 5 minutes... But you people didn't hear it... So what I shouted

Srinisha: Ok aunty...

Pavi: Why did you call us amma??

Sivaangi's mom: Ahh... To speak about Sivaangi's marriage...

Pa Ashwin have you speak to your parents.... What did they say??... She asked him

Ashwin: They said that soon they will come to your home and speak about this amma....

Sivaangi's mom: Happy pa... Ask them to come soon...

Ashwin nodded and Sivaangi's mom left to do some house hold works...

Then Sivaangi, Ashwin, pavi and Srinisha had gala time... Soon they also bid bye and went to their home...

The days went good for the love birds...

Their parents also agreed to their marriage...

Everyone were happy for them...

***

It was the day of their engagement....

The celebration was managed by their friends and some of their friends who worked on the brief ‘Purple’, the couple's favorite color

The celebration was managed by their friends and some of their friends who worked on the brief ‘Purple’, the couple's favorite color. The decorations in the stage and the Hall was clean and classy, so they decided to keep the décor white and then blended purple elements into it.  When a color scheme is chosen as the theme, there is challenge to tastefully unite fabrics, decorations, and activities under the gamut of the colors. They created the ambience with lot of purple and ice blue lights, ice-sculptures as centerpieces, a Vodka bar made out of ice and ghost chairs that looked like ice. Other elements of the evening included champagne angels who served crystal champagne all night, fire blowers and an electric violin player in a bubble.” No wonder for the guests, this was all more than a wow experience, and with the perfect food, decor and entertainment.