💫CHAPTER 14💫

It is the day of their marriage

It is the day of their marriage.... One of the best day to remember in their life...

The wedding was filled with glitz and glamour but with a traditional touch; the quaint ballroom, the event floor-plan and the decor aesthetics – each element was planned carefully. As part of the aesthetic setup, a striking mid-ballroom overhead with crystal hangings, natural greens The stage for the couple was done up elegantly in white chiffon drapes and was beautifully complimented by a grand entrance walk in into the ballroom, graced with dense white blooms and ferns and gorgeous stage backdrop with peacock feathers and a floral centerpiece with rustic silver lights....The enthralling chandeliers, stunning pastel flower decor, royal backdrop and serene white sofas with a vintage theme and The soft dewy lights and color tone makes this setup a dreamy affair. Large candelabras adorned with delicate florals from Bangalore were made to elegantly sit across round tables at the venue and light up with naturally amber candles.

The priest was chanting the mantras in front of the holy fire... Then he asked Ashwin to come to the stage...

Ashwin wore a pattu veshti and shirt with gold chain and bracelet in his hand... He sat in front of the holy fire and done the rituals...

Later the priest asked pavi to bring Sivaangi to the stage....

On hearing her name, his face brightens, his eyes is fully filled with the excitement and he is eagerly waiting to see her...

At that time she came like an angle who came to change his life into magic.....

She has teamed it up with a contrasting deep green gold-work blouse which magnifies the beauty of the saree with heavy pure gold temple-style jewellery and her hair is quintessentially adorned whitewhite flowers.

Blush was written all over her face... She bent her head down but she could feel the hard gaze on her and she knows who is that...

She came and sat beside him in front of the holy fire.... And Ashwin came near her ears and said

Ashwin: You are looking beautiful pondatti ❤✨....

She blushed furiously and nodded her head...

Ashwin: Don't blush wifeyy.. I can't assure you that I could have control over me....

She saw him with wide eyes... But he was seemed to be very causual.... Her cheeks were bright red in color.

And their moment was broken by the priest and he gave the nuptial chain to Ashwin.....

Ashwin brought it in his hands and looked into her eyes.... And tied the nuptial chain around her neck...

She shedded happy tears when he tied the nuptial chain.... And he kissed her forehead and kept the kumkum in her partition.

And they came around the holy fire for seven times and he put the toe ring her leg.

And the couples enjoyed the rest of the rituals in their marriage...

After marriage the couples reached the home and asked to take rest in a separate room as they want to get ready for the reception in the evening.

Let's skip to the reception....

Winter Reception Theme - Silver and Ice Blue Romantic. Winter Wonderland, Crystal Palace and Fire and Ice, From the striking blue, white, and silver color scheme to snowflakes falling and Tiffany" white and "Tiffany platinum linens, silver trees with hanging crystals, and clear acrylic dining chairs. Blue accent lighting, white pipe and drape and ice sculptures turn this wedding into winter wonderland. Fascinating luminous walkabout characters will create a dreamlike atmosphere. The entrance had orchids, roses and other exotic flowers arrangements with orchid florals and crystal strings hanging from it. The passage featured the same floral and crystal arches and hangings. The stairs were also decorated with floral arrangements and crystal. A 36 feet high stage had a Blue backdrop with circle stands and a semi-circle big dome in centre which were both adorned with crystal and floral arrangements. A couple couch with chairs with standing vases with floral were placed. The seating in lounges featured white sofas and blue accessories on it. The lounges also had a floral and crystal chandlier and a floral frame at the back. Trees were treated with white cages with floral arrangement's and fairy light mirchi balls. Warm lights in blue were used to accentuate the hall.

Everyone jaw dropped by looking the decorations of the hall...

And the couples gave a entry and they both are seemed like a king and queen in everyone's eyes.

Sivaangi wore a custom-made silver-grey off-shoulder gown on the wedding reception and literally left us floored with her uber stylish appearance with a diamond neck piece and rain drop earrings and Flaunt the length of your tresses by swirling them endlessly to form a bewitching rose structured bun. Ashwin wore a embellished tuxedo with leather lapel and neat bow tie.

The reception went well for the couples with lot of funs, games and couple dances.....

They thoroughly enjoyed it....

And they all returned to the home....

Ashwin was taken by Rakshan, Pugazh and Sam to a seperate room whereas Sivaangi is taken by Pavi, Sri to another room....

Then.....

TBC..

Kindly bare with this boring update... Sorry

See you in next update.... Kindly forgive for the late update.... I am struggling with my clg work... So i couldn't give you continues update.