💫CHAPTER 12💫

Three years also completed but Ashwin didn't come yet to see me

Sivaangi thought that he would have sone important work, so she doesn't care about it....

But everyone around started to say that ue won't come here after...... Just don't waste your time....

But I don't care about those.... I hope he will come soon to see me and he will give answer to those who said that he won't come....

And three and half years completed...

As usual I got ready in a simple saree, braided my hair and done little make up... And went to temple...

Prayed the God and went to the pond to spend some time....

The sight made me shock....

Their my man is standing in the steps waiting for me with the evergreen charming smile in veshti shirt.....

Tears brimmed from my eyes....

He extended his hand wide and calling me to hug him....

I ran towards him with happy tears and hugged him tightly and sobbed like a child.....

He patted my head and consoled me by patting my head and kissed me in the top of the head...

I broke the hug and cupped his face... And planted n number of kisses in his face...

I didn't care about the surrounding...... Now I am the most happiest person in the world....

Then I looked into his eyes, still I was cupping his face in my hands...

I could see the longingness in his eyes... I could feel that how much he missed me...

Then he said....

Sivaangi: How do you know that I will come here??

Ashwin: I know rowdy...

Sivaangi: Did you ask anyone??... She asked by wiping her tears.

Ashwin: No... Why should I ask anyone?? I know about you.... I knew that you will come to this temple daily and used to wait here for me....

She chuckled in tears and hugged him...

Ashwin: I missed you rowdy....

Sivaangi: I missed you too.....

Saying that he hugged her again....

She rested her head on his chest and played with his shirt buttons...

She didn't wish to say what she was faced in his absence and she doesn't want to see the guilt in his eyes...