💫CHAPTER 6💫

After that she took her palm from his mouth and smiled without knowing to him and controlled her smile by biting her inner cheeks

Ashwin rubbed his nape and corrected his hair and said...

Ak: If we have to go to college in time means, we have to go in that only. We had no other option.

Sivaangi started to think for a while and pavi tapped Sivaangi's shoulder and shown thumbs up sign, indicates that they can go in that itself......

Sivaangi nodded at her.

And she cleared her throat to gain Ashwin's attention while he is looking for another share auto....

Ashwin looked at her and raised his eye brows and asked her what....

Siv: We can go in that auto itself....

On hearing this, his face glows like thousand watts bulb.

He nodded fastly his head... And the trio started to move towards the share auto......

Pavi went to the front side and sivaangi tried to sit at the front but her bad luck she had no space their..... So she has to sit beside Ashwin at the seat behind.

Without any other way she went to sit beside him.

Ashwin was literally very happy that she gonna sit beside him......

He helped her to sit by protecting her from the others who were seeing her without taking their eyes.

Sivaangi felt happy at his caring and protectiveness towards her.....

She gently smiled at him.....

And the ride starts, the wind make her hair to dance and swung in the hair and touching Ashwin's face.

The fragrance of her hair enticed him more, he moved away her hair and looked at her magnetic eyes which is attracting the nature......

Sivaangi could sense a pair of eyes looking at her.

She turned her eyes to see the person.....

She knew that Ashwin is the person who is staring at her for a long time...

She went near his eyes...

Her closeness itched him to touch her .....

Siv: Am I a prey to u???

Ashwin was shocked at her statement.... He don't know how to react.

To tease her.... He said

Ak: Yes.... Of course....

Sivaangi gave a are u serious look....

Siv: Are u kidding?? 🤨

Ak: Of course not.... Truth so that I am staring at u.... And I am very curious to see ur angelic face...