💫CHAPTER 11💫

He said and moved from her house

After reaching his house, he informed Sivaangi that he reached the house and they had some chit chats and declined the call....

And he went to the Hall accompanied with his parents and said about his love matter...

They also agreed to it wholeheartedly and his dad asked him that...

Ak's dad: Did you said about your passion to her??

Actually his family is not ready to support in his passion but he wants achieve something in his passion... He is determined in that...

Ashwin: I will tell her soon...

Ak's dad: I hope she also will be in our side only... Tell her soon about this and tell us about her decision in this... And after that we can decide about this marriage...

He said went to sleep...

Ashwin was upset by his father speech now....

So whenever he is upset, he used to hear songs...

So he started to hear songs..

****
Days rolled down, day by day their love for each other increased....

And Ashwin decided to speak about his passion to her.... So he made a call to her...

She picked in a second...

In call

Ashwin: Enna madam... Orey ring le phone eduthutinga...

Sivaangi: Phone kai la irundhuchi Ashwiney... What have you called at this time?? Any emergency...

Ashwin: Nope... Summa unkitta peslam tha...

Sivaangi: Ohhh.... Enna pesanu sir ku...

Ashwin: Neraya pesananu thonuthu... Ana nee pesuna ennaku ellam marandhu poiduthu...

Sivaangi: Paan.... Ashwineyy naa evening the ice cream sapten... Ipo vera neega periya ice veikuringa.... For sure ennaku cold pidikum....