💫CHAPTER 9💫

Finally Sivaangi asked Ashwin to stop in a particular place

He looked that place with a shock...

And turned to her and asked...

Ashwin: Why have you taken me to Aashram???

Sivaangi: Why don't you like Aashram?? Or this is the first time you are visiting this place....

Ashwin: Yeah.... Nope... I used to visit Aashram and orphanage very often... I love to spend time with the kids and the old age people...

He said those words from his heart... At that moment she fell for him and she could the feel love for him in her...

She started at him without blinking her eyes...

He waved his hands in front of her eyes...

Ashwin: What happened??

Sivaangi: Yeah... Nothing... Come let's go

He nodded and went inside and saw the name of the Aashram and stunned....

The name of the Aashram is...

Mk Aashram and Old Age home

Ashwin: How do you know him??

Sivaangi: Umm.... He is my dad... Actually he is the one who runs Aashram and Old Age home and all.... Now he is no more.... So my mom is taking care of all the things.....

I used to visit daily here.... Even my sister too....

Now she is in out of station.... I hope soon she will return to India...

She said with a most worried voice...

Ashwin: If you don't think anything means, shall I ask you one think...

Sivaangi: Yep... Of course... You can ask

Ashwin: What happened to your father?? He is great business man and got many awards in the business industry... I too saw the news in the channel... What exactly happened to him??

Sivaangi: Even we too don't know that... Yet now the police didn't give any clear view of my father's death... I don't why they are delaying...

Sari leave that now we go inside....

Ashwin nodded and he also didn't talk about that further... He doesn't want to dig it and make her embrass..

Sivaangi introduced Ashwin to everyone....

Ashwin is admiring her each and every activities with the children....